2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

given the praccy games start this weekend, our pre season, as far as "match sim" goes is pretty much done. is it possible for those that have been able to get to training abit to be able to do a summary of the off season as a whole? incl who looks set to break out etc as well? much appreciated in advance

Reactions: 1 user
given the praccy games start this weekend, our pre season, as far as "match sim" goes is pretty much done. is it possible for those that have been able to get to training abit to be able to do a summary of the off season as a whole? incl who looks set to break out etc as well? much appreciated in advance
Just hop8mg at this point we have as many available as possible that we get a broad look way deep into our list and not an extended gallery on the sidelines

Reactions: 1 user
What would his strengths be mole , is he as good a mark as Bauer
Super fast and agile for a big guy 195/96kg. Tackles really well. splits packs even if he doesn’t mark it. Average mark and kick but is a very difficult match up for any defender. Has played midfield in the VFL and breaks up stoppages with his speed and power.

If he brings this to the AFL it could be interesting. I like him because he is so different.

Reactions: 6 users
In what could be loosely call match sim but wasn't, they decreased the width of the ground by 10 metres each side so definitely a narrower focus.
There was an equal amount of focus on moving the ball on quickly as there was for our forwards to lock the ball in or slow it's movement from defence.
Just forcing the boys to play a more corridor oriented game style caesar?

Nakas injured again.
We talk about Prestia and Lynch but this bloke gets injured every 2nd week too.
Hopefully cymbals/ Trent Knoble part 2 can take at least 1 mark a game.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
I have a long way to go, I saw a group of elderly St Kilda gentlemen who featured on the news the other night being highlighted because they never miss a training session. They all wear caps with the monika, 'Brains Trust'.
I have no such cap ;) , i'm thinking a Crown but what the slogan? :)
Cap Schmap caesar. Only a laurel wreath will do.

Caesar,
Of our tall backs did Broad, Gibcus, Miller and Young play and who looks to be the most likely at full back?

Super fast and agile for a big guy 195/96kg. Tackles really well. splits packs even if he doesn’t mark it. Average mark and kick but is a very difficult match up for any defender. Has played midfield in the VFL and breaks up stoppages with his speed and power.

If he brings this to the AFL it could be interesting. I like him because he is so different.
I hope he plays on Lever this week. And Stewart and Brad Crouch in the regular season.

Reactions: 3 users