2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

The lowest of the low.
Kane Cornes is a ######g animal.
View attachment 22273
This pr!ick is one of the reasons I've given away almost all forms of football reporting or media.

I don't read it, I don't watch it and I don't listen to it (I'm looking at you SEN).

I watch our match and parts of any other games with the sound off.

AFL "journalists" are extinct. We are now dealing with a bunch of uneducated, unscrupulous, narcissistic scumbags. :mad:

Reactions: 12 users
This pr!ick is one of the reasons I've given away almost all forms of football reporting or media.

I don't read it, I don't watch it and I don't listen to it (I'm looking at you SEN).

I watch our match and parts of any other games with the sound off.

AFL "journalists" are extinct. We are now dealing with a bunch of uneducated, unscrupulous, narcissistic scumbags. :mad:
cosmo-kramer-head-nod.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Except Jesus was good to go on Sunday.
Speaking of Jesus, it reminds me of that (non-Richmond) joke.
Two guys walk out of a pub in Hawthorn in the 70's and see a sign that says "What would you do if Jesus came to Hawthorn?" One says simple, we'd move Peter Hudson to CHF!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Speaking of Jesus, it reminds me of that (non-Richmond) joke.
Two guys walk out of a pub in Hawthorn in the 70's and see a sign that says "What would you do if Jesus came to Hawthorn?" One says simple, we'd move Peter Hudson to CHF!
That bit of graffiti got quite a lot of traction at the time, Skiddy.
Jesus would have to have been some sort of player to even contemplate moving Hudson to CHF!!
Awesome player was Hudson. Saw him kick ten against us at the old Glenferrie Oval in the 70s. And if my memory serves me correctly it might also have been the same game that Francis Bourke although having broken his leg walked off the ground ... and the great Royce Hart could have also been reported for the first and only time in his illustrious career.
The Hawks trounced us that day.

Mentioned on FB he’s been on extended personal leave due to a death in the family. Rumoured to be his Grandfather.
Believe it was his father but cannot confirm.
Either way I hope the kid can recover from injury and have a decent run at it. He’s had a very interrupted 12 months.

Main Training on maybe ? not so Good Friday:

Noah Balta is absent
Dusty 80% rehab/conditioning 20% with group, (doesn't look too healthy?)
Bauer left track early
How did Junior train caesar? You'd think that there has to be some doubt on him.

@caesar

You have been on to it and I think it is time to send Bauer to Qatar like we did with Gibcus

Unfortunately, versatile youngster Jacob Bauer will miss 4-6 weeks with a hamstring strain after suffering the injury at training last week. Bauer had been building match conditioning after an interrupted pre-season before the injury occurred.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know if training has happened so far this week - or have we officially run out of players with no injuries?

Does anyone know if training has happened so far this week - or have we officially run out of players with no injuries?
Bubble Boy Quarantine GIF by Cameo

Training cancelled. All fit players forced to walk around in these

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
@caesar

You have been on to it and I think it is time to send Bauer to Qatar like we did with Gibcus

Unfortunately, versatile youngster Jacob Bauer will miss 4-6 weeks with a hamstring strain after suffering the injury at training last week. Bauer had been building match conditioning after an interrupted pre-season before the injury occurred.

Comes down to cost.

That would be an exceedingly expensive trip you'd think. Getting Gibcus (potentially) right warrants it. Bauer not so much as yet.

Light training this morning. Dusty out there and did most of it. We didn't spot Dylan. Jack Graham did all the training and looks very fit and lean.

Again a real focus on kicking skills and looking for options and hitting targets 20 to 40 metres away.

They finished with Nank and Samson doing centre bounce/clearance work with Dow, Ross and Dusty as the mids.

Seth, Rhyan, Sons and Jacob had a goal kicking comp from the boundary. A fair bit of fun and banter. Seth and Rhyan were still loving the feeling from Sunday.

Reactions: 21 users
Light training this morning. Dusty out there and did most of it. We didn't spot Dylan. Jack Graham did all the training and looks very fit and lean.

Again a real focus on kicking skills and looking for options and hitting targets 20 to 40 metres away.

They finished with Nank and Samson doing centre bounce/clearance work with Dow, Ross and Dusty as the mids.

Seth, Rhyan, Sons and Jacob had a goal kicking comp from the boundary. A fair bit of fun and banter. Seth and Rhyan were still loving the feeling from Sunday.
Jacob is that Kosi?

So looks like Samson's in this week. I'd say Duz and Jackie G also.

Jacob is that Kosi?
Yes. Oops should have been more specific. Jacob B was running laps.

Prestia did kick to kick with Juddy and then ran laps. Given the "timeline" for Dion's hammy I was surprised to see him kicking.