2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Anyone get through training in a state which allows them to play? been dropping like flies since rd 1 when we only had 3 on our injury list.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Anyone get through training in a state which allows them to play? been dropping like flies since rd 1 when we only had 3 on our injury list.
Yes. Our pre-season goes pretty well ... right up to when the actual praccy games start!

• Haha

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Bauer again left the training track early and not named in the VFL.
They refuse to provide any details in our injury reports.
Very strange management

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Main Training on maybe ? not so Good Friday:

Noah Balta is absent
Dusty 80% rehab/conditioning 20% with group, (doesn't look too healthy?)
Bauer left track early
So no Bauer in VFL again, together with him leaving the training track early i guess that's confirmation that he has relapsed yet again ?:(

• Angry

checkside

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2005
Australia
So no Bauer in VFL again, together with him leaving the training track early i guess that's confirmation that he has relapsed yet again ?:(
It’s a worry if it’s still the hammy troubling him.
I was told he may have spent a few weeks away from the club recently with personal matters, not sure if it’s correct.

• Sad

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
It’s a worry if it’s still the hammy troubling him.
I was told he may have spent a few weeks away from the club recently with personal matters, not sure if it’s correct.
Mentioned on FB he’s been on extended personal leave due to a death in the family. Rumoured to be his Grandfather.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
The lowest of the low.
Kane Cornes is a ######g animal.
View attachment 22273
He regularly went after Cotch too, saying he should have retired after 2021. And Nank as Captain

Yet, I never once heard him push Robbie Gray out, who was ordinary in his last year. Or Boak.
And he goes after Bevo all the time - but Hinkley doesn’t get the same treatment.
I get their job, and very few ex players annoy me. But I find tgis bloke contemptible and nauseating

Reactions: 6 users