2nd & 3rd picks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2nd & 3rd picks

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
If Ewlands goes between 10 and 20 then 19 or 22 will just be swallowed up. They'd prefer to use lower picks IMO, which is why I think they will trade those picks either up or down the order. They might even trade both to get a top 15 or so pick to get in front of any Ewlands bid.

Depends on where they think a bid may come. After those 2 picks and it probably doesn't matter.
It's Bodhi Uwland

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
It's a shame Johnny Utah blew out his knee in college. They'd make a pretty good combo.
1630047024873.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
That's good, speed is key here
He was a bit disappointing on Saturday I thought. Very fringey, poor kicking, wasn’t as nippy as I’d seen him in the past. Got a few touches but wasn’t that effective. (Very slight of body too.)

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
He was a bit disappointing on Saturday I thought. Very fringey, poor kicking, wasn’t as nippy as I’d seen him in the past. Got a few touches but wasn’t that effective. (Very slight of body too.)
Doesn't sound like anyone impressed

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I want to throw another name in here, Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera.

188cm & 70 kegs of silk. I see shades of Tarryn Thomas, glimpses of Stephen Hill. The more I see the more I’m falling head over heels. We need silk, we need pace and elite kicking. It may be a slow burn but with the glut of picks we have I’d be risking a pick. Huge upside here.
I put the above out there before Saturday’s game.

Since then there has been a truckload of buzz about NWM. Was touted as SA’s best player by far and to anyone who didn’t watch the game you‘d be well within your rights to think he dominated.

He didn’t, at all. What he did show were moments of class, time on the ball , good options and smart kicking. But not enough, flashed in and out of the game. The hype isn’t equal to the output of Saturday. Let’s keep tracking what he does from now.

And I still want us to take him but that’s because we have four picks we can shoot for the stars.

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Throwing another name in the mix here, Judson Clarke.

The boy has raw pace and class, small forward who you want kicking inside 50.

Reactions: 1 users

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
What are peoples thoughts on Bailey Rogers from Claremont as a mature aged later pick? He is 24 but is getting huge numbers in the WAFL. We need some pigs and he might be a cheap option.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Jake Soligo, 179cm running mid from Eastern Ranges. Neat skills, averaged 22.6 disposals and 6.3 tackles in seven NAB League games this year and had 17 touches when he played for our VFL side against the Giants. Kane Lambert type. Played well v Country.

Blake Howes. Athletic and talented medium (190cm) forward from Sandringham. Good leap, good hands, good ground game. Played a bit of wing and had 24 touches against the Devils. Averaged 15.7 touches and a goal a game in seven NAB games.

Reactions: 3 users