2nd Draft for Petition. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2nd Draft for Petition.

Re: 1st Draft for Petition.

Here is my second draft for Petition Day.

We the following members who have signed this document are petitioning the club for an Emergency General Meeting (EGM) to occur no later than 21 days as per article 6.4.1 of the Richmond Football Club Constitution. The object of the EGM is "For a motion of 'No Confidence' in the current President Clinton Casey and the Board of the Richmond Football Club because of continued financial losses, instability in its general administration and marketing departments, and the continued poor performance of its football department. That all Board members including the President should resign,that a Provisional Board be elected at the EGM, that nominations for Board positions should immediately be forthcoming, and an election for new board members should take place by the end of August."

Requiring:
Full Name
Address
RFC Membership number

That sounds quite ok, Oh Ghost Who Walks. Could run it passed your lawyer chappy for legality but sounds fine.

Go for it!