A Preseason Preview - Part 11 of 16 - Sydney | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A Preseason Preview - Part 11 of 16 - Sydney

We will have to agree to disagree on this until the season unfolds and we can judge it then.

CHF said:
Interesting analysis of the Swannies.

After watching them beat us late last season at the Dome I would not bother to go watch them again. Calling it "ugly" does not go any where near describing the game. I think for 95% of the game they flooded their whole 18 players back inside the defensive 50.

Would you prefer non - contact football, CHF? Maybe West Coast is the team for you.

Gypsy__Jazz said:
CHF said:
Interesting analysis of the Swannies.

After watching them beat us late last season at the Dome I would not bother to go watch them again. Calling it "ugly" does not go any where near describing the game. I think for 95% of the game they flooded their whole 18 players back inside the defensive 50.

Would you prefer non - contact football, CHF? Maybe West Coast is the team for you.

Nah... I prefer to watch good attacking positive footy, not the c-wrap that the Swannies produced on that night.