Actors Who You Dislike | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Actors Who You Dislike

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
The actor who i dislike most is:

Tom Cruise. I cant stand the pretentious, self important, over rated, jumped up, smug, low talent, smart @rse, Scientologist wanker, that he is. I will not watch a movie, tv show or interview that he's in.

He just gives me the "irits"

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Nathan Buckley. ..... surely the new fangled "I Love You All, Boys" is one big act!

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The actor who i dislike most is:

Tom Cruise. I cant stand the pretentious, self important, over rated, jumped up, smug, low talent, smart @rse, Scientologist wanker, that he is.
And that's the smucks good points.
I can't stand him either.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I love Nick Cage B or C grade movies, hilarious stuff.

Actually one I didn't mind was Numbers, mostly filmed around Melbourne. Apparently Ghost Rider filmed there as well.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I love Nick Cage B or C grade movies, hilarious stuff.

Actually one I didn't mind was Numbers, mostly filmed around Melbourne. Apparently Ghost Rider filmed there as well.
Hey, I’m always up for a “so bad it’s good” movie but not a “so bad it’s *smile*” movie and that’s all he makes now. Shockers like 211, Left behind and Between worlds some of his more recent numbers.

Yeah, I took my son to some outdoor locations (Camberwell high school in Knowing and little Lonsdale st in Ghost rider)

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Hey, I’m always up for a “so bad it’s good” movie but not a “so bad it’s ****” movie and that’s all he makes now. Shockers like 211, Left behind and Between worlds some of his more recent numbers.

Yeah, I took my son to some outdoor locations (Camberwell high school in Knowing and little Lonsdale st in Ghost rider)

Knowing, that was the one. It was about numbers though.

Oh yeah I'd never go to the cinema to watch a Nick Cage flick. One of my faves from way back was Vampires Kiss... he started doing that expressionistic acting in that as a guy who believes he's turning into a vampire. Nowdays he ramps it up to a ridiculous level.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Glenn Close. I watched Fatal Attraction and have hated her ever since.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Glenn Close. I watched Fatal Attraction and have hated her ever since.
:mhihi C'mon, you're not that silly. Could say the same for Kathy Bates in Misery and even poor Andy Robinson in the 1971 Dirty Harry movie who was stereotyped as if he really was a criminal on the loose.