Adam Saad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adam Saad

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
If we got Saad who does he replace in the back half ? IMHo his not a better all round footballer then Houli, Short or Baker And I’d guess he’d be on at least twice as much as Markov, we also have a few kids who will potentially do some time in the back half next season. As always I’m happy with whatever direction the club takes

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
If you believe tony Sheahan blues are in the frame at 700, I reckon we re outtttttttt
Bloody hell. Saad at $700K, Williams at $900k, McGovern at $700k. What’s Cripps on?

forgot Jack Martin on $900k.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Hope is everyone is happy now.
Saad is going to stay at bummers now.
Wouldn’t be surprised he read some of the comments on here and decided to stay.

• Haha

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Bombres had no choice but to re-sign him and on a decent contract. They needed to save face with others wanting out. Hopefully it’s put a decent dent in their TTP........all for a back flanker.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Hope is everyone is happy now.
Saad is going to stay at bummers now.
Wouldn’t be surprised he read some of the comments on here and decided to stay.

Good news that works for me :)) cheers Seven.

Save the cash for those we already need to reward and for a quality talent not a flanker.

Now next on the list is avoiding Brodie thanks don't need a underperformed seemingly overrated midfielder that cant get a game in a bottom side.

Already have Graham, Ross, Dow, Riley Hyphen and Martyn showing lots of promise

Reactions: 6 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Bombres had no choice but to re-sign him and on a decent contract. They needed to save face with others wanting out. Hopefully it’s put a decent dent in their TTP........all for a back flanker.

Why are Essendon supporters sooking any ways?
Fantansia sneezes and gets injured and Danihiar 3 games in 18 months.
Drive him to the airport

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Williams and Saad hey? It'll be tight for spots on the half back flank at Carlton!

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Carlton huge amount of salary cap space spend on their half back line. One of their key forwards might be squeezed out in the future with a tight cap. I hope we are taking notes.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Told the druggies he wants out...going to cartoon

Fantastic as long as he doesnt come to Punt Road I'm happy.

F#$% the Drugs, they are going to have to go full rebuild, their list is a shambles.

Get ready for the attempted raid on the RFC from Blake and Truck .........................

Reactions: 3 users

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Carlton huge amount of salary cap space spend on their half back line. One of their key forwards might be squeezed out in the future with a tight cap. I hope we are taking notes.
Spending their cap on the backline just like Melbourne

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Fantastic as long as he doesnt come to Punt Road I'm happy.

Bloke gets to spend his career at 3 shithouses but at least he's getting some good coin.

F#$% the Drugs, they are going to have to go full rebuild, their list is a shambles.

Get ready for the raid on the RFC from Blake and Truck
Houli ?