AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

spook

Tiger Legend
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Special shout out to @spook who suggested the Rich Brissie GF quinella 2 or 3 months ago. Took the 30s and 28s on offer Betfair but alas it wasn't to be
I also laid it off for guaranteed profit, and backed the Richmond-Geelong quinella, and had a little on Geelong to win the flag at $8 to go with my bet on Richmond at $10.

Us beating Geelong in the GF was my best result, followed by us beating Brisbane, then us beating anyone else, then Geelong beating us, then Geelong beating anyone. I've done well, I reckon!

Reactions: 1 users

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017 ! Premiers 2019 ! 2020 B2B? Go Tiges
Aug 27, 2003
RFC
I wondered and asked what were the odds for a manual bet for Tiges to go Back to back ($6.70/1)
Odds for a 3-peat $~about $27/1)

Markets are nervous on how good we are. Made me a touch more confident for tmrw :)
BUMP..

Just rang Sportsbet, girl was laughing and congratulating me. They are paying out the B2B today.

My 3 Peat bet is still live (2 legs completed)

Go TIGES ! How sweet this one was

(Not a big punter, small bets for fun, max $10. But gezz feels so good)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users