AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

50:50 game tonight. No Naughton means Dogs will struggle to score, which makes St Kilda the value at $2.30/$2.44 Betfair. $4.20 for Saints under 24.5 looks juicy too.

Saints are harder to follow than the tigers ever were. I feel sorry for their supporters that was one of the more insipid efforts I’ve ever seen. How the *smile* did they beat us?

They’ve made a massive mistake appointing Ratten. He’s a suitably average coach. Nice guy but average coach.

They need a harder, skilled, motivating autocrat like Lyon and Thomas both were. That Clarkson guy comes to mind. In fact, think the Saints might have been the only club he could have been suited to. Clean out the softos, dedicated game plan…and if you don’t like it…too bad.

If Melbourne turn up, they should cover the line even with Oliver out. And if they don’t win, then they are officially in trouble this year.

Last edited:
No bet in NT or North Qld games. Too hard to predict.

Essendon have released the shackles the past 3 weeks.

This game is a moral to cover the 173 point total points line ILO. Will be betting accordingly.

Will also have a cheeky double on Essendon H2H into the total points overs.

No bet in NT or North Qld games. Too hard to predict.

Essendon have released the shackles the past 3 weeks.

This game is a moral to cover the 173 point total points line ILO. Will be betting accordingly.

Will also have a cheeky double on Essendon H2H into the total points overs.
Heh heh heh….

Australia needs you to back Hovland and McIlroy to win the British Open. Thanks.

Wtf are we fav against brisbane?

I thought id have a crack at us @$3

Wtf

Wtf are we fav against brisbane?

I thought id have a crack at us @$3

Wtf
I’d imagine various advanced metrics have us quite high on the ladder as opposed to the actual ladder. It’s a good summary of a lot of things.

Reactions: 1 user