AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

First leg away.
Tipped crows but being so far out of betting didn't look at the odds. Carlton's form hasn't been overwhelming and the supporters I know know that too. Our win against Adelaide looking a lot better than it did at the time. Let's hope you are right with the Tiges Swans leg tonight. Good luck.

I know a lot a PRE don't bet on the Tiges or the individual, but Dusty on Sportsbet to kick 5, 61/1?? Rain will play a big part in that bet.

Ouch boys.
I thought Syd were morals...anyway
Easy to say after.

Interesting yesterday I thought.

Lions were 1.18 v Nth.

Nth kick first goal and bookies wound Lions out to 1.33 straight away.

Got on and 20mins laaaater were 1.04 and 2 goals up.

Anyway. That's my story

You have been completely and utterly untrustworthy this weekend. Shame…shame…shame.
Yeh. Saints never looked likely. Neither did we really.

We are a very unreliable betting proposition.

Would you believe Saints as underdogs against the Blues at Marvel look a good early bet next week

Reactions: 1 user
Hawthorn backers have been very lucky. Probably should have won their last two.
That's one way to look at it. Another is that Adelaide, a young side traveling after four consecutive home games to a rare venue with a big home ground advantage for the hosts, were ripe for the taking. The week before the Hawks lost to a bottom-4 bound team on neutral ground by seven scoring shots.

A coach looking to add Harley Reid to a developing support cast mightn't be too unhappy with the losses. Look behind the curtain, grasshopper.

Theres a very strong 2017 vibe about St.kilda i reckon.

If you scratch the March/April champion cliche,

You see that 8 of the last 10 premiers were Top 4 after round 6.

Crows arent gonna win the flag,

Which increases the likelihood that Saints, pies or dees will

That's one way to look at it. Another is that Adelaide, a young side traveling after four consecutive home games to a rare venue with a big home ground advantage for the hosts, were ripe for the taking. The week before the Hawks lost to a bottom-4 bound team on neutral ground by seven scoring shots.

A coach looking to add Harley Reid to a developing support cast mightn't be too unhappy with the losses. Look behind the curtain, grasshopper.
Yeh Mitchell can’t wipe the smile off his face. Competitive without winning. Great experience for a young side. No heat on him whatsoever with competitive losses. The inevitable fade out in the last half of the season will be entirely acceptable. No 1 pick secured. Genius.

The only thing in their way is west coast injury list. And norfs ongoing incompetence.

But I’m happy with the 4.00 ticket right now

Reactions: 1 user
Expecting Ryan to play predominately forward, the Tiges to win and Samson to kick 2 goals at $3.25 is good value.

i just searched through my "resulted" folder on my sportsbet account and found this bullcrap has happened to me 9 times this season.

Its getting very frustrating :X3:

TODAY.jpgTODAY1.jpg

< Cricket | NRL >