AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

Correct, and absurd it is.

If that’s the price they are putting up then the Eagles should be longer odds. More like $201.

The bookies will win on the match I reckon. Plenty of punters will chuck a couple of bucks on WC just for the hell of it.

Yep, 100,000 apprentices on $15 an hour,

Will work 3-4 hrs for sportsbet this week

Obviously it’s meant to be $1.02.

No, I think the $1.002 is the correct price.

Ladbrokes and TAB aren’t even giving a price. Perhaps their systems don’t allow odds of that nature to be offered.

No, I think the $1.002 is the correct price.

Ladbrokes and TAB aren’t even giving a price. Perhaps their systems don’t allow odds of that nature to be offered.
Nah Ladbrokes have WCE at $34 which is just a rip-off entertainer until they frame Brisbane. TAB $51.

Something must be up with Brisbane but they won’t be $1.002 - not whilst WCE stay $34 to $50 anyway, that’s for sure.

$1.002 is maybe just Sportsbets way of suspending Brisbane.

Last edited:
Obvious is different things to different people.

It was obviously a corrupt market to me,

And got shut down accordingly
At $50-1 the opposing odd is around $1.02. Ergo, there is something they don't want to commit to on Brisbane so instead of saying "Suspended" like the TAB and Ladbrokes have, they've just chosen to put up $1.002.

This is perhaps confirmed by the fact they have now moved WCE in to $34-1 and accordingly..... moved Brisbane to out $1.005.

Heh heh heh. Punters who took the -83.5 on Blandbane wouldn’t have been happy with the way that game ended.

Did Leysy Boy put money on? :mhihi
Yeah. All $2.50.

After years of insanely bad punting, tipping, predicting, all betting agencies have been directed by Social Services to not allow him to lose anymore than $2.50.

What a caring country.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Bantam McQualter $1.72. Carr $2.50. Leppitsch $8. Didn’t he say he wasn’t interested ?

Last edited:
Hah hah hah….Hawthorn rubbing more salt into the cocky wounds of the Dunces of Doom.

Hawthorn certainties to finish last. A monty. Easy money. Dumb if you don’t jump on.

Heh heh heh…only 5 games and % out on that call. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 user
Hah hah hah….Hawthorn rubbing more salt into the cocky wounds of the Dunces of Doom.

Hawthorn certainties to finish last. A monty. Easy money. Dumb if you don’t jump on.

Heh heh heh…only 5 games and % out on that call. :ROFLMAO:
I was on the Leysy bandwagon. Youngest list, limited prospects, new coach, rebuilding........it all seemed so easy.

They arguably should have won a few more games too!

I was on the Leysy bandwagon. Youngest list, limited prospects, new coach, rebuilding........it all seemed so easy.

They arguably should have won a few more games too!
At least you have fessed up.

Your sins are forgiven my son and I have removed you from the evil Dunces of Doom. (The other members are yet to repent however and acknowledge Redord P. Reds' superior football knowledge.) :ROFLMAO: