AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

E

easy_tiger

MD Jazz said:
I love you easy

Thanks Jazz. fortunately, Id been to the TAB, before this

easy said:
Disregard previous post.

menadue tips us over the edge.

Death, taxes, Winx and Richmond.

I don't normally talk dollars, but this one was special

I had $200 to $2800 on the GWS-Tiger double

I love me too

:partyfest

they'll half our flag odds, but a fourteentupled my stake.

so get *smile*ed bookies, you *smile*s

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
easy said:

I love me too

Congrats

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
easy said:

I love me too

Well done easy, my bookie has the Tigers $11 to win the flag. I reckon that's like stealing wheat off blind chooks.

E

easy_tiger

tigerman said:
Well done easy, my bookie has the Tigers $11 to win the flag. I reckon that's like stealing wheat off blind chooks.

yep, its time fellas.

wade in the water as deep as you can go.

its sparkling with gold.

E

easy_tiger

tigerman said:

extraordinary under reaction by the bookies.

have us at $11 and Essendon at $14 :rofl

Im having half of Saturday profit on us to make the GF @ $6

and half for the flag @$11 (the $1.9 to win it in relation to making it seems slender now, but it won't in August)

a long range ratchet ;D

I looked long and hard at the $6.5 for highest Vic Side, But Cats have a soft draw and my predictor has us both on 16 wins (I have Collingwood on 14)

I think we'll shade them, but its too tight.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Imagine $11 is the longest price you will get this year.

Did you get a piece of that $10 for tigers highest placed VIC side easy??

E

easy_tiger

MD Jazz said:
Imagine $11 is the longest price you will get this year.

Did you get a piece of that $10 for tigers highest placed VIC side easy??

nah, I didn't quite have the nuts to wade into the long game before the Port match.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
See Tom was $3.50 to kick 4+ goals last week (GWS), then the bookies offer $4.50 to kick 4+ this week (Port). Can't see reason behind it, but thanks. Don't think you will ever get those odds again. Was $8.00 to kick 5+ last Saturday.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Jake said:
See Tom was $3.50 to kick 4+ goals last week (GWS), then the bookies offer $4.50 to kick 4+ this week (Port). Can't see reason behind it, but thanks. Don't think you will ever get those odds again. Was $8.00 to kick 5+ last Saturday.

I wonder what price he was to win the Coleman at the beginning of the season, he's into $3.50 now.

E

easy_tiger

tigerman said:
I wonder what price he was to win the Coleman at the beginning of the season, he's into $3.50 now.

$9.

they were also offering $3 for Tom and Jack to kick 100 between them.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
easy said:
$9.

they were also offering $3 for Tom and Jack to kick 100 between them.

Cheers easy.

I hope you got on, i wish i did. I wouldn't be surprised if kicks 80 plus goals.

E

easy_tiger

tigerman said:
Cheers easy.

I hope you got on, i wish i did. I wouldn't be surprised if kicks 80 plus goals.

I think he was about $15 to kick 80+.

I was very tempted to get on, but I've tried to exercise discipline and not bet the medals

Too much luck involved with injury and suspension.

Im wading in today 30% tigers highest Vic side (@$6.5), 40% tigers make GF (@$6), 25% Tiger Flag (@$11),

5% Tiger Flag X Arcadia Queen complete (@$150 :eek: ;D)

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
easy said:
I think he was about $15 to kick 80+.

I was very tempted to get on, but I've tried to exercise discipline and not bet the medals

Too much luck involved with injury and suspension.

Im wading in today 30% tigers highest Vic side (@$6.5), 40% tigers make GF (@$6), 25% Tiger Flag (@$11),

5% Tiger Flag X Arcadia Queen complete (@$150 :eek: ;D)

What race easy, the Cox Plate or the Golden Eagle?

I read, or heard Bob Peters say that he's glad he didn't run Arcadia Queen against Mystic Journey in the Spring. So i don't know whether that means he might try to dodge Mystic Journey.

E

easy_tiger

tigerman said:
What race easy, the Cox Plate or the Golden Eagle?

I read, or heard Bob Peters say that he's glad he didn't run Arcadia Queen against Mystic Journey in the Spring. So i don't know whether that means he might try to dodge Mystic Journey.

Cox Plate. I think Bob Peters talks heaps of sh!t.

“We have got time to make a decision as Arcadia Queen is in a nice, big paddock – but yes, certainly she could race in Victoria this spring."

apparently AQ has grown half a hand and will be a monster spring mare.

I can't split Arcadia Queen ($15) and Mystic Journey ($3.5), but the odds, the Valley and the distance swing me to The Queen.

Will be an extraordinary race.

Mystic Journey showed in the all star mile she can back up, so I would say they will race her in the cox plate AND the golden eagle.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
easy said:
Cox Plate. I think Bob Peters talks heaps of sh!t.

“We have got time to make a decision as Arcadia Queen is in a nice, big paddock – but yes, certainly she could race in Victoria this spring."

apparently AQ has grown half a hand and will be a monster spring mare.

I can't split Arcadia Queen ($15) and Mystic Journey ($3.5), but the odds, the Valley and the distance swing me to The Queen.

Will be an extraordinary race.

Mystic Journey showed in the all star mile she can back up, so I would say they will race her in the cox plate AND the golden eagle.

The bloody Golden Eagle has thrown a spanner in the works because i dont what horses are going to go where!!

I've got in early on Verry Elleegant in the Cox Plate, $51, Not sure that she can beat MJ or AQ, but i couldn't knock back those odds.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
tigerman said:

Reckon that is a bit short($3.50)for bet like that tm now, I might play around with the goal+in a game for Tommy.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Jake said:
Reckon that is a bit short($3.50)for bet like that tm now, I might play around with the goal+in a game for Tommy.

Yes goal + is the better value, i hope your good run continues.

< Golf | Comedians >