AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

The good news for me is Port winning tomorrow knocks off two legs in one.

Just before the game I had a little on Oliver and Petracca for the Norm at $11 each (and Butters at $67). I was shopping for a better price for Max and found $19 but they closed the market a minute before the bounce for some reason. Now he's $8.

Im gonna update Dees song if they win,

it'll be a 5 or 10 grand old flag, a high flying flag.

they are Richmond '17 unstoppable

Geez that was a horrific effort by port. I’ve been big on laying the dogs for the flag all year and now they are in the big dance. Ive laid them at 4, 5 & $6. I didn’t lay off when they missed the 4, just assumed they were gone. And the lions blew it for me. Now I’ve got to sweat it out, I think the Dees will win but it’s really a toss of the coin game.

So i was crunching some numbers on the GF,

looking for angles.

sportsbets has

Melb by 39 + @$5.5;
Max Gawn NS @ $8

And get this,

the Melb by 39 +/gawn NS special double @ $26

how are these *smile* allowed to do this?

consumer laws are supposed to protect the stupid, arent they?

Reactions: 1 users
Im gonna update Dees song if they win,

it'll be a 5 or 10 grand old flag, a high flying flag.

they are Richmond '17 unstoppable

its a ten grand flag, its a high flying flag, it the emblem for me

Reactions: 1 user

Never the greatest fan of Wood the footballer he excels himself here, making some great points.

I think gov't really need to have a look at the proliferation of sports gambling advertising.