AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

Probably one of the tougher opening rounds to pick. Geelong look way too short even if they have eased to $1.52. GWS $1.66 ? What ??? Not feeling it for most games.

Richmond -5.5 the best.

Last edited:
Don't bet on Round 1.
On Wednesday, I told my boss (carlton), it would be a good day on Thursday. He raised his brow, and asked why.
I replied, Richmond would win the footy.

He said, it's a bit of a toss of the coin in these round 1 games, it could go either way.

I didn't think that the coin would land on it's edge...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I know I said don't bet on R1 but the Bears have won their past 5 against Poort, 3 of their last 4 at Adelaide Oval and are clearly the better team. $1.85 way overs. Tempted.

Hang on...

We draw and drop to $9.50 and yet the Ducks beat the Huns and rise to $8.50?

Paddle Pops get done by Port and stay at $8.00??? Scumwood also $8.00

Boringbourne now takes over the lead at $5.50 with the Pussies at $6.00

Last edited:
Hawks into $3.75 for spoon (or least wins).

Hope everyone including @Redford took the $5 on this certainty. :D
Geez, $5 looks like a steal Leysy. Will be hard to beat for bet of the year.

They may not win a game after Round 12. Perhaps even before.

I imagine even West Coast will win a few at home. Nth will get a few.

Catching Norf last week was nice but seeing some typical 2nd round corrections this week. Think Geelong v Carlton might be one of them to start with. Line looks appealing.

Last edited:
Into $1.60 Hawthorn for least wins. The $5 loaded up on looking a gift.

Old Abesimpsonford makes Leysy laugh. He He He.

Reactions: 1 users
< Cricket | NRL >