AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

bowden4president said:
Hang on a second. Didn’t Wheatley get all high and mighty about the Dusty one? He didn’t do any damage but we have to get that out of the game? Now his narrative has changed. No damage no problem.

That's because it was Abblett & guess who Whateley supports, oh yeah that's right, the Pussycats

And Gill is a Moggy Man too isn't he? So it's a Geelong conspiracy in control of the AFL, with Hocking in charge too.

Feel so dumb; just never put it together.

Geelol mafia have cornered the market.

Hocking, Hutchy, Wankley.

They basically control the game and the media.

*smile* me.

tigersnake said:
Spot on. GW knew he'd lost the argument morally even if he might have won on the scoreboard. Robbo 6 weeks v nothing was spot on. The level of damage done as the primary factor is *smile*. Illogical *smile*. Interesting discussion on the couch too, all the ex-players said they respect what Durdan did but not what Fyfe or Ablett did. And who gets off? As I've said before, by this logic, nobody would have ever got suspended for hitting Des Tuddenham.
Can someone please explain how Durdan gets pinged for a hit (liability) that results in concussion to Rohan yet last year Hawthorn's Ryan Burton had no case to answer after he deliberately stood in the path of Higgins to bump him and give him severe concussion?

Harry said:
Geez scott is a knob. Saying it's ok to hit someone in the head coz he got the blocking technique wrong. Would love nothing more than pounding the cats with half our side out.

Me too, with Kermit commentating.

Why did Kermit stay quiet when Scott was sprouting such nonsense?

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Think he's St.Kilda. Hammer might be Geelong.

Hammer is Geelong.

I'd like to see how much money was collected for Geelong @ $16 before the season.

spook said:
Scott is disingenuous. Everything he says is self-serving.

Hardwick should introduce Towner for the Geelong game, so he can go around ‘bumper Barring’ Geelong players.
And then let’s see how Scott goes.
He *smile* me. He carries on, he thinks he is a super coach. He has done nothing at Geelong. He took a hand gifted premiership side to a flag... big deal.
What has he done since?
Why is brad Scott held in high regard??

zippadeee said:
Why is brad Scott held in high regard??

I think if you sink some *smile* and share a few unpublishable glory stories with the Fox footy fellas,

you're held in high regard.

se7en said:
Protect the head at all time seems to have gone out the window.

You are right but only for some.

Wait until the next Tiger to get reported for almost nothing and see what happens!!

Yeah Wankleys true colors are evident. Defending abletts actions and agreeing with scotts bumper bar analogy, harping on about the state of the game when the cats were struggling, and not a word now they'e on top.

Gerards defence of the goal post shaking was ridiculous. Its been a free kick for ever. He shook the post, its a free/50m. All that crap about it causing a furore. Bad luck the rules are the rules.

Bill James said:
Gerards defence of the goal post shaking was ridiculous. Its been a free kick for ever. He shook the post, its a free/50m. All that crap about it causing a furore. Bad luck the rules are the rules.

This is what the rule exists for - intentional shaking of the post.

https://www.essendonfc.com.au/video/2013-08-01/fletchs-flashback-16-presented-by-bosch-hot-water-and-heating

Not the post incidentally wobbling because somebody climbed it.

If you intentionally perform an action knowing its going to its going to cause something else to happen then its intentional.

IanG said:
If you intentionally perform an action knowing its going to its going to cause something else to happen then its intentional.

Well as I said yesterday, that's an enormous stretch given the way the rule is written. I'd be ropeable if a game was taken off Richmond in those circumstances.

Rampe has exposed a weakness in the laws, is all.

Interesting that Dustin Fletcher was the king of shaking the posts back in the day and Essendon's opposition never got free kicks for it.

Now they cry foul.

SkillzThatKillz said:
Interesting that Dustin Fletcher was the king of shaking the posts back in the day and Essendon's opposition never got free kicks for it.

Now they cry foul.
Karma.

Was stupid. But didn't affect the result and hardly worth the oxygen it is taking up.

What about this one? can you stop a goal by attempting a speccy over the goal umpire? Apparently, you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LthwqGHaqzg

There is so much wrong with this it is embarassing. He cleans up the goal umpire to get to a ball that was going to sail over his head, then he drops the mark adn JAck kicks another goal off the deck but both goals are disallowed in favour of what is a dubious mark at best.

Climbing a goal post? So what?