AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Next year. Mark my words, next year the bummers will be playing finals.
Dodoro got his sights on a big fish, just needs to reel him in now.
New coach, new game plan, new motto

get excited!
All we need over Summer is a "Top 4 Bombers" headline & we'll be familiar with the script that is to play out.

I am seriously staggered Dodoro isn't copping any heat....

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
All we need over Summer is a "Top 4 Bombers" headline & we'll be familiar with the script that is to play out.

I am seriously staggered Dodoro isn't copping any heat....
Yeah, it’s amazing how a reputation can stick despite contrary evidence.

Reactions: 2 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Next year. Mark my words, next year the bummers will be playing finals.
Dodoro got his sights on a big fish, just needs to reel him in now.
New coach, new game plan, new motto

get excited!
they are my early premiership favourites for 2021.

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
Hope they lose Daniher for NOTHING. Dodo’s reputation would surely suffer. Devon Smith, shiels, Saad and stringer v Prestia, Caddy, Nankervis and lynch.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
After listening to Robbo's tirade on 360 last night, he'd have to be the clubhouse leader at Bomberblitz in incoherent rants, what a knob.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Hope they lose Daniher for NOTHING. Dodo’s reputation would surely suffer. Devon Smith

Hasn't this bloke gone backwards. One of the more selfish footballers I've seen. Nobody rates his own game higher than Smith. Should still be at the GWS.

Not sure Kevin Sheedy laid the framework for a great culture at the GWS. They are simply too selfish IMO. Did this attutude come from the top? Was Sheedy willing to sacrifice at that stage of life? Or did he just use it as a nice cushy super booster?

I see he is now bagging SOS for not listening to him and missing out on Grundy..

• Wow

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Not sure Kevin Sheedy laid the framework for a great culture at the GWS. They are simply too selfish IMO. Did this attutude come from the top? Was Sheedy willing to sacrifice at that stage of life? Or did he just use it as a nice cushy super booster?
Sheedy's been great for the game.... but the game has been far greater to Sheedy... He's big on keeping his legacy untarnished, hence his comments I reckon.
Always super keen on the coin so his 250k p.a Ess promo job just adds to his already massive wealth!

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
That's the problem with Sheedy, Williams and SOS. All massive egos and not one of them happy to play 2nd fiddle.

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Hasn't this bloke gone backwards. One of the more selfish footballers I've seen. Nobody rates his own game higher than Smith. Should still be at the GWS.

I see he is now bagging SOS for not listening to him and missing out on Grundy..

Hahaha of course he is. It still sickens me to watch the 2019 GF and see him proudly parading a GWS scarf. Sickening.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Same.
Wasn’t he on our bandwagon against Adelaide but against us against GWS???
Im more than happy for him to be off it permanently after the way he has treated us with contempt ever since his playing days. It appears that he clearly feels no emotional attachment to the club anymore.

Reactions: 5 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Im more than happy for him to be off it permanently after the way he has treated us with contempt ever since his playing days. It appears that he clearly feels no emotional attachment to the club anymore.

he was happy to come back to us for a marketing gig. Remember Eureka game?
That was when no one else wanted him

Reactions: 1 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Sheedy being know-all Sheedy with this 'i told you so' crud about Grundy. what a bore.

• Wow