AFLW Tigers vs Bulldogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFLW Tigers vs Bulldogs

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Good to see Ellie McKenzie and Poppy Kelly named :

Reactions: 1 users
Very happy to see McKenzie back, will mean they have to concentrate on her as well as Conti.

I thought Footscray were meant to be good but I see they haven't won a game, so hopefully we're a chance.

DS

I thought Footscray were meant to be good but I see they haven't won a game, so hopefully we're a chance.

DS
They lost to Melbourne in round 1 then had 3 games postponed due to Covid.
They’re coming off a 5 day break, lost to Freo on Tuesday.

This is a good chance for us

Stahl given away 3 stupid free kicks ripping heads off.
Army training kicking in

Reactions: 1 user
Free kick count differential just criminal as usual.
12 to 5 half time

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 user
The free kick for the bulldogs goal was not there - none of the commentators could say what it was for on the replay. 50's are way to big a penalty in the AFLW and our differential must be horrendous. Our team is ok and looks better balanced without Molan and Reid but we don't quite have enough depth.

Could still pinch this with some luck.

Said during the first game of the year that I wasn’t sure if this team was any better than last year. Still very uncertain.

Said during the first game of the year that I wasn’t sure if this team was any better than last year. Still very uncertain.
That is a fair call. The second Hosking has been good but our first two draftees haven't added anything.

Cordner is a big loss as is Wakefield. Need some players who can one grab it too.

The free kick for the bulldogs goal was not there - none of the commentators could say what it was for on the replay. 50's are way to big a penalty in the AFLW and our differential must be horrendous. Our team is ok and looks better balanced without Molan and Reid but we don't quite have enough depth.

Could still pinch this with some luck.
Agree about the 50s in AFLW. Looks like we've lost the plot from R1 in passing properly. It's all bomb and hope passing now.

That is a fair call. The second Hosking has been good but our first two draftees haven't added anything.

Cordner is a big loss as is Wakefield. Need some players who can one grab it too.
You sound as worried about Reid and Molan as I am, too ?

Lack of quality depth is showing this season. Need more speed and midfield depth. Defence has been ok, led by Miller. Surprised if Molan isn’t delisted at seasons end. Jacques and Stahl too. Reid and Yassir will be ok but need time.

Reactions: 1 users