Allocation of 2003 Grand Final Tickets (RFC site) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Allocation of 2003 Grand Final Tickets (RFC site)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
richmondfc.com.au
10:19:32 AM Mon 4 August, 2003

Richmond Football Club has been allocated 1,000 tickets to the 2003 AFL Grand Final from the AFL. The Club advises that its intended allocation of those 1,000 tickets, as at Monday, August 4, 2003 is as follows:

Corporate Partners/Sponsors - 350
Coterie Groups - 100
Directors/Staff - 28
Players - 50
Travel Agents - 472
What does travel agents mean? Would it be some kind of fund raising venture?

It would be great if the club could set aside a few tickets to raffle amongst the grass roots members somehow.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
rosy3 said:

I think it means Grand Finals tickets that are sold as packages eg Grand Final Breakfast etc.

Don't agree with this side of things myself

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Koalalill said:
rosy3 said:

I think it means Grand Finals tickets that are sold as packages eg Grand Final Breakfast etc.

Don't agree with this side of things myself

Are these the tickets the clubs received a fair bit of flack over the last few years as they were/are reluctant to give up such a good money spinner?

Khan

Lets Roar in 2004
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerland
Yes MT they are. They are the tickets that each non compeating club gets so they can scalp them to the highest bidder. 500 per club on the market * 14 means 7000 extra tickets that could go to the normal members

Lets Roar

Khan

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Thought so Khan. To make matters worse the 'G's capacity will be between 70 and 80,000 for the next 4 years.

LOL Dean although Danny might think we're still in with a slim chance ;)

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
Yes Dean that is exactly what it means....it also means that people like me will get one