Frawley again proves he is a joke! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Frawley again proves he is a joke!

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
By saying we are still a faint chance of making the finals in an interview today.
Like all the happy posters on this forum this week, he is sadly deluded.
Time to get rid of this comedian!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
C'mon Diggles, give the guy credit. We're only 9 or 10 wins away from the premiership. ;D

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
g0tigers said:
roll.gif
What would we do if Spud(ud) wasnt coaching?? Our lives would be so dull.

You're probably right there gt but I think the constant success our new coach would bring may help fill the void ;D

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
Here here Diggler incase I haven't said this before you are a breathe of fresh air, the board has been very positive this week as again they get led into a false sense of security they will be flogged this week and that Nuffa Frawley will come back to earth yet again

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn
Oh and did I mention... YAWN!

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
I am no Danny fan either but the fact is that if we win tomorrow in Perth and Carlton beat Essendon, its still possible we can make the eight.
Before any one locks me up for being insane.
Carlton did beat Essendon earlier in the year and we will play Freo in similar conditions in Perth tomorrow.Rain and MORE rain is expected.
Freo DID travel last week to Sydney and be all reports had a reasonably hard game.
The following weeks we have St.Kilda and Essendon who we DID beat easy earlier in the year. We play Port at Telstra Dome. They could possibly be a two games clear by then on top of the ladder , they might just drop there guard and they are beatable at Telstra Dome. That leaves Hawks last game. Its not a dream, these are facts. :)

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
TigersGoddess said:
Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn
Oh and did I mention... YAWN!

TG your post was not only accurate but also extremely concise.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
TG its time to leave the boosom of school and get a job you appear to have to much time on your hands

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Jackstar put it this way, i believe too. All it takes is a bit of confidence and belief from the palyers believing they can do it rather than hoping. IMO it depends on their mindset, the talent is there , their heads jsut arent right.

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Your right Shawry. All we need is to get off to a good start. The half a million dollar man (Holland) take a few grabs and kicks some early goals and anything could happen.
We really need to get off to a good start and put Freo on the back foot early.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
I think Laff has some special device connected between his computer and his coffin. As soon as there is a derogatory remark about Frawley on the forum, the lid pops open and to wake him up his stereo activates and starts playing the wiggles tune " Hot potato, hot potato" ;D ;D

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Any team that loses 8 in row doesn't deserve a finals spot.

Our season was shot to pieces when we lost to Carlton yet the hillbilly doofus filling in as coach at Richmond still thinks we're a chance and will coach accordingly. Already we are hearing talk of recruiting small forwards and doing trades for established player in preperation for next years assult on 8th spot. All this at the expense of developing youngsters and building a side actually capable of sustained success and heaven forbid a premiership.

This short sighted attitude and subsequent failure will never change until we get a coach with REAL honesty who can 1) see the problems for himself without Miller holding his hand and pointing it out to him and 2) address the problem himself without Miller holding his hand and helping him.

The Richmond Football Club and its supporters need to get out of this short sighted mentality of playing for 8th spot. A few meaningless wins in the final rounds this year will only provide an excuse for the coaching staff and some supporters to forget the sides glaring deficiencies and convince themselves that "We're not that far off" when in fact we have probably never been further away.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Here here Furious. The guy is an out and out loser. He doesnt give you any feeling of confidence at all. Look at Laidley, a first year coach, talk in public. Never offers any excuses of apologies for his lack of experience. That because he has played in successful sides and played in premierships.
What have we got, a prima donna.
We need a tough mother like Pagan coaching us, not some good time guy like Frawley coaching us.
Surely Miller sees what we see!