Amanda Green? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Amanda Green?

rosy23 said:
What job did he apply for?

It was a bit of sarcasm - just trying to somehow account for the the ongoing negativity of David's posting about the club

The Don said:
Hmmmm, Administration costs of no more than 10% of turnover ..... ~$5m per annum .... average fully loaded cost per FTE, $100k, I'd say an organisation size of around 50 people would seem to be about right, Stig.

Makes sense to me. Probably the downfall of my role, as I see it all, but I just find it amazing the people on forums/social media think they know what its like in a football club today when most wouldnt have worked (sometimes never worked) in one for years. It's an ever changing business that has a lot of output besides football. To look at a staff list and say we have too many staff is pretty funny.

Your downfall was not supporting Richmond when you joined, but all is forgiven now.

RFC_Official said:
Makes sense to me. Probably the downfall of my role, as I see it all, but I just find it amazing the people on forums/social media think they know what its like in a football club today when most wouldnt have worked (sometimes never worked) in one for years. It's an ever changing business that has a lot of output besides football. To look at a staff list and say we have too many staff is pretty funny.
Don't get sucked into it Stig