Andrew 'Mini' McQualter | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Andrew 'Mini' McQualter

I reckon my boss is pretty good but given the chance I'd do a few things differently. The subordinate has a unique perspective to improve on their leader. It doesn't mean they can do everything equally well. It's a great opp for Mcq to show his wares. Huge. I'd not be surprised if he excels.

What happens with Dimma's 2024 salary? It's forfeit right so we should get footy ops salary cap relief. Let's go shopping for a fitness guy!

Reactions: 4 users
Interesting to see from now how the players play for McQualter. Level of passion, hunger etc..

Reactions: 2 users
A new head coach, new ideas and hopefully buy-in from the team so it will be interesting where we go from here. Looking forward to the ride so good luck McQ

Reactions: 4 users
Been a stalwart mini since 2014 , hotly pursued by blues and saints he stuck , is thick with the players a curious watch how we go about it and if there’s any tweaks , something needs to loosen up to free our scoring up

Reactions: 5 users
Reactions: 1 user
I found this comment interesting;

“while a coaching merry-go-round could also see a senior mentor at another club join Punt Road for 2024”.

I wonder who…

I found that an interesting comment as well.

Reactions: 1 user
I found this comment interesting;

“while a coaching merry-go-round could also see a senior mentor at another club join Punt Road for 2024”.

I wonder who…
Not sure if we need a senior mentor, but let's see.

Saw 4 videos of Minimac and speaks well. Has some Dimma-type humour and throws questions back to the media. Let's see when he's under post game pressure.

Reactions: 1 users
Interesting video back in late 2016 before the golden egg cracked. Mini's only 36 (37 in June) which is same age when Dimma started.

Funny to see Dion with a beard at the Huns

1684838480734.png

Reactions: 2 users