ARC Appeal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

ARC Appeal

Still not over it.
Neither is Dimma either as referenced in the podcast.
What will they shaft us with this week?
Me neither. Everytime it comes up I relive it. I was at the ground, my nephew grabbed me during the review in total jubilation, 'the umpires call is a goal!, WE'VE WON!!!!!'

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users
Me neither. Everytime it comes up I relive it. I was at the ground, my nephew grabbed me during the review in total jubilation, 'the umpires call is a goal!, WE'VE WON!!!!!'
Me neither I too was at the ground and couldn't believe what unfolded. And then to cap it off saw the Daniher goal right in front of me. I sank into my seat and left the ground traumatised, having to listen to those moronic Johnny-come-lately lions fans gloating. Still can't go back. I hate the cheating AFL for this, they are an unaccountable and disgusting organisation.

Reactions: 9 users
Still seething.

Hasn't happened since. Was so blatant that the AFL didn't want us winning that final

Reactions: 5 users
They can shove the arc up their cheating arse.
Funny, there’s camera/technology that can track a golf ball from hit off to where it lands on the green. But a *smile* ball that could fit 100’s of golf balls inside it is all too hard.
Go figure. Dumpkopfs running the show…cheats reviewing it….

They can shove the arc up their cheating arse.
Funny, there’s camera/technology that can track a golf ball from hit off to where it lands on the green. But a *smile* ball that could fit 100’s of golf balls inside it is all too hard.
Go figure. Dumpkopfs running the show…cheats reviewing it….
It's just so obvious, isn't it? But then throw in a very compliant, sycophantic AFL media. Although most likely intimidated into silence - on pain of excluded access to the AFL gravy train. Gil's autocratic control based on KGB style furtive intimidation and Pravda policies.

He's turned the people's indigenous football game into a corrupted sporting code with the sole motive of generating and maintaining its multi-million profits for its corporate elites. Fabricated results approaching WC Wrestling, manipulated via umpires and completely flexible/interpretive rule changes/introductions and fake technology intrusions.

And the guy is still running the AFL ... after resigning over a year ago!

It's just so obvious, isn't it? But then throw in a very compliant, sycophantic AFL media. Although most likely intimidated into silence - on pain of excluded access to the AFL gravy train. Gil's autocratic control based on KGB style furtive intimidation and Pravda policies.

He's turned the people's indigenous football game into a corrupted sporting code with the sole motive of generating and maintaining its multi-million profits for its corporate elites. Fabricated results approaching WC Wrestling, manipulated via umpires and completely flexible/interpretive rule changes/introductions and fake technology intrusions.

And the guy is still running the AFL ... after resigning over a year ago!
His “use by date” or “best before” has been done and dusted. If he was a foodstuff the government would take action and fine the afl heavily.
Get going Gill and take that other *smile* wit Chairman of the Commission Goitre Goyder with you. Pair of bouffant bastard pricks

Reactions: 2 users
what did Dimma say in the Pod?
And why was there nothing forthcoming, to my memory, from the club after that appointment at ARC/ AFL review headquarters for Dimma and Co., supposedly revealing the secret evidence of it all being a correct decision.
Except the football public were never allowed to see the same secret evidence ... apparently. :unsure:

And why was there nothing forthcoming, to my memory, from the club after that appointment at ARC/ AFL review headquarters for Dimma and Co., supposedly revealing the secret evidence of it all being a correct decision.
Except the football public were never allowed to see the same secret evidence ... apparently. :unsure:

Thanks Leon, but that doesn't answer my question :LOL:

I'm just at the Gabba and funnily enough I've just seen the technicians setting up the ARC technology for tomorrow night. I managed to nab a pic of one of the guys:

Attachments

• images.jpeg-25.jpg
    images.jpeg-25.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users