are you getting a memebership next year? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

are you getting a memebership next year?

OMH

Tiger Cub
Jan 4, 2003
Depends on whether I'm happy with the offseason moves. If we trade away early draft picks for fringe players like Guerra then I won't be dipping into my pockets to shell out my 'hard earned' for that crap.

tronic

Tiger Cub
Dec 17, 2002
western australia
yes i'll be renewing my "on the bench" membership but im not looking forward to 2004 with any optimism at all if were stuck with the same coaching regime that has presided over the most disappointing couple of seasons since 1992-1993 roll on 2005!

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
DESPITE my current apathy regarding the goings on at Punt Road I WILL be renewing.

The only thing I will be doing is increasing the level of membership for me and my girlfriend as we will be back in Oz and hopefully attending most games. Yeah sucker for punishment, but 4 years overseas does make me yearn to be able to watch games live.

After all we got back for 4 games this year for 4 wins and the down hill slide only started when we left to return home. Maybe Danny valued my input more than he let on hah.

Omarkum

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 19, 2003
They dont come much poorer than us , never get to more than 2 games a year and pay 25O DOLLARS just to support the club. I am seriously thinking of buying another membership , just to help cover the loss of the Me ,Me, I cant take anymore , Me people..... ! The facts are , you support your family wether the give you what you want or not.

If you love Richmond and want them to survive , you have to do what ever you can .

I also dont like the fact Carlton now has nearly 10,0000 more members than us.....that should be enough for us to start a recruiting drive on its own. They rallied ,let us rally.

Come on Tiger's , sign up as fast as you can....lets Roar into 2004

mongrel_punt

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Mar 4, 2003
Hawthorn
Maybe no - but wait ....

Since the age of 12, starting in 1987 I have only missed two Victorian games. In fact I'm waiting for the club to invite me to run through the banner for my 350th ;D

Included in the annual package has been a reserved seat. In fact, I love my seat so much, that I was going to leave it to my first born in my will.

However, next year I'm off to England ... backpakker style.

I'm busted for money, yet my heart wants to renew (seat included), however common sense tells me not.

What do I do? :-\

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
Keep your money for England.

Buy on 'Off the Bench' membership, no seat but it could take guilt out of not renewing (if you feel guilt that is)

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
I think we should give the club a scare.

Renew your membership as late as possible. They will more then likley ring and ask you why? Tell them that you will not be renewing your membership while Frawley is the coach.

No more pain!

Members can make a difference, we just have to be tough.

Please do renew your membership, but lets send them a messege!

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
crackertiger said:
I think we should give the club a scare.

Renew your membership as late as possible. They will more then likley ring and ask you why? Tell them that you will not be renewing your membership while Frawley is the coach.

I will renew, but I was thinking I might scan in my 10 + years of Membership cards, send them to the club with that exact message CT.

The thing that is erking me the most at the moment is the continual stream of crap that is coming out in the media. How about starting to let our footy do some talking/ Everyone is fed up with the rhetoric, especially when we come out and get flogged yet again after another week of broken promises.

sgloury

Tiger Superstar
Aug 9, 2003
Melbourne
As disappointing as the past 20 years has been, you have to renew your membership next year.

Will not renewing really make a difference?

It will only mean that the club has less dollars to try and build a decent football team.

This site is great because it gives us a forum to vent our anger and frustration at our lack of on field success. But if we want that to change and for the glory days to return, a financially viable club with a large membership base is almost essential. The club needs all the members it can get and the club after all is bigger than the individual.

Signing up for next year is a must.

TigerNutt

My Kids Hero!!
Jul 23, 2003
yes getting one and also for the first time one for my 7 yr old daughter, i think santa though is going to have to get her a walkman as she's gonna get bored, and he might have to get one for mum as well as she's probably gonna be bored as well unless big changes happen.

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
if *smile* for brains is coaching next year a definate no im sick of throwing good money after bad. i truly believe the only way to get rid of him is to not join

Maskedman

Tiger Cub
Jul 21, 2003
Melbourne
As soon as they start accepting renewals, me and my kids are in again.

Being a member of Richmond is like buying a pet, its not just for Christmas, its for a lifetime!!

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
I'll renew next year.

I hear the club is offering a new package that I'm thinking of taking up. The package is called the 'Disgruntled, long suffering member'. It entitles you to free entry to all big important matches next year and you get a reserve seat near the players race so you can hurl abuse at players and coaches as they come offf the ground after another dissappointing effort. On top of that you also get additional membership cards that easily break up so you can hurl them at players, coaches and officials when they're walking off the ground.

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
I work weekend night shifts and it is hard to get swaps to get the night off to get to the football.But over the last two years I haven't missed all that many games.I was thinking of not renewing next year,but over the last 24 hours I have decided to rejoin.After reading this morning's Age on captain blood a small tear rolled down my check and then I realized of all the hardship R F C has gone through the last 20 years, and what captain blood did for the club in 1990 with the loyal supporters to save our club,how can I let this go? I really think over the last 3 months the club has got the message of what we think, as supporters, of the way we are heading.We all want change and need change but we can only do it as one so lets keep this great club going,and I will see you all at the game today to remember the great CAPTAIN BLOOD. :'( :'( :'(

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Top post zacs, I hadn't seen this when I started a new thread on a similar line.
Great minds think alike. :)