Assistant Coaches | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Assistant Coaches

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
As if we needed any further reason to hate Essendon, in Age Article today Caro writes what the Tige's really think about Essendon's poaching and Dan Richardon's attempt to reshape Essendon in Richmond's image :mad:

Hopefully the replica, (or should I say forgery), is never as good as the original.

I reckon caro is the only journo who reckons richardson is any good. She keeps referring to him as highly respected. Did SFA at Richmond and I was happy to see him gone. Hasn't done anything original at Tullamarine. He is a bloody lightweight.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Always been a major tactic n usually a failed one, stealing from the successful clubs instead of doing the hard work n building your own. As soon as a club sticks it's head above the pack, the rest of the pack goes flat out into undermine n destroy mode, much easier than getting off the arse n finding ways to improve their own club to enable them to stick their own head above the pack.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Have just posted a Caroline Wilson article on the Journo Thread about Caracella's departure.
Dan Richardson is a just another FIGJAM .... copying the RFC blueprint

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Have just posted a Caroline Wilson article on the Journo Thread about Caracella's departure.
Dan Richardson is a just another FIGJAM .... copying the RFC blueprint
Was already posted in this thread, more relevant to post in thread that it concerns rather than journo board.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
OK
Thought all newspaper articles had to be lodged in Journo thread, but there you go.

Hi BT, I didn't mean it to sound like I were having a go just alerting people they didn't have to leave this thread to read article. If it is a general footy article i post on the journo board but if it is about a particular player or another matter that has an individual thread I will post in that as it appears to make more sense to me. I am sure Mr T will pull me up if there is any issue with this but more and more posters are doing the same so must be ok.
Cheers

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Hi BT, I didn't mean it to sound like I were having a go just alerting people they didn't have to leave this thread to read article. If it is a general footy article i post on the journo board but if it is about a particular player or another matter that has an individual thread I will post in that as it appears to make more sense to me. I am sure Mr T will pull me up if there is any issue with this but more and more posters are doing the same so must be ok.
Cheers

No worries at all, Julius
What you say makes sense, as per usual.
Cheers

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
there is a comment below Wilsons article that says "Essendon are not Richmond".
The Dons culture is poisonous. Look at what's gone on.. and this 'poaching' is just another expensive (but cheap) tactic from a club that can't look itself in the mirror.
Wilsons article is laboured and uninteresting.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
As if we needed any further reason to hate Essendon, in Age Article today Caro writes what the Tige's really think about Essendon's poaching and Dan Richardon's attempt to reshape Essendon in Richmond's image :mad:

Hopefully the replica, (or should I say forgery), is never as good as the original.

"Mini-Tigerland" is a funny quote, not won a Final for 15 yrs despite every season promising so much hype only to amount to the same disappointment so now they are taking our staff to complete the comparison. Ess are the new Richmond.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
"Mini-Tigerland" is a funny quote, not won a Final for 15 yrs despite every season promising so much hype only to amount to the same disappointment so now they are taking our staff to complete the comparison. Ess are the new Richmond.

Essendon might need Balmey as well after tonight.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
I would like Hodge at Tigerland. He is well respected, has great football nous and he barracked for us as a kid.