Assistant Coaches | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Assistant Coaches

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Just found an article on it, its increased by $250k from $6.1m. There were a number of clubs (generally the richer ones plus GWS - which includes us) wanted the soft cap to increase to $7.5m. Clearly we failed in those negotiations.
We also get $100k back after kebabgate.

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
things Are quiet down at tiger land.
the shutters are down.
we tend to keep things within the four walls.
quietly quietly..

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I'm disappointed that McCrae and Leppa are at Scumwood. Both were a big part of our success; 3 flags in 4 years. Hopefully they see nothing like that at Scumwood.

I'd also like to see some refreshing of our coaching ranks. Apart from Dimma and Kingsley I feel we are a bit light on for top quality and experience.

Reactions: 11 users

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I'm disappointed that McCrae and Leppa are at Scumwood. Both were a big part of our success; 3 flags in 4 years. Hopefully they see nothing like that at Scumwood.

I'd also like to see some refreshing of our coaching ranks. Apart from Dimma and Kingsley I feel we are a bit light on for top quality and experience.
The Pies are still trying to copy us. No guarantee it works despite those guys previously being good operators.
Leppa in particular must have some question marks over him given he stepped out of the system due to burnout.
Fly still untested in a snr AFL role.
They'll always be welcome at Richmond once out of the system but fingers crossed they fail here.

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv

On the surface, appears we’ve lost a lot of strategic nous.

Reactions: 7 users