Assistant Coaches | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Assistant Coaches

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
With Rutten gone and a fresh batch of junior KPBs is it time to return Leppa to backline coach to turn Balta and Miller into the next Rance and Astbury?
Yes, yes, yes

If Caracalla does leave, I hope we milked him for all he was worth. He's been a good pickup, but at the same time mini rejuvenation won't hurt. As long as we have MCRae locked away. He's a key piece for our current younger and future players

Reactions: 1 user
Big loss, but then Clarko had what many thought were big losses but managed to keep on winning on

Reactions: 1 user
If Caracalla does leave, I hope we milked him for all he was worth. He's been a good pickup, but at the same time mini rejuvenation won't hurt. As long as we have MCRae locked away. He's a key piece for our current younger and future players

Fly is contracted till 2020

Reactions: 1 users
Bombers have now poached Richardson, Rutten and Caracella, as we’re parting on good terms,I dare say we have someone ready to take his seat.

Perf3ct world love Griggs to do a year somewhere else and then come back, however I’d just rather keep him now.

I don't mind if he goes to another club but not the Scum or the Bummers. Please let it be not true.

GAGF Essendon you cheating Mother#$%&#&

Blake could well be in line to take over from Woosha I reckon, Truck has obviously stumped up for him.

These are the two coaches that changed our game in 2017.

Whisper is Woosha might be considering heading back to the West.

Imagine Chuckles and Higlett in a conversation ...........................................................

Reactions: 4 users