Assistant Coaches | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Assistant Coaches

Bullarto Tiger said:
Will Kingsley play any role for the Tigers during finals?
Is he permitted to do so?
Or will he just hang around the club and get a sense of the players and the vibe around the place?
Coming in for the pre season. Truck still doing his normal job till after our finals campaign ( which I'm happy about ) so no room for Kingsley to be rummaging around in just yet.

se7en said:
Welcome back Kent.

Finally someone to fix the forward line.

We changed the game with the pressure forward line swarm, we are zagging into the no pressure forward line with Kent in charge.

SCOOP said:
We changed the game with the pressure forward line swarm, we are zagging into the no pressure forward line with Kent in charge.
Getting ready to adapt our game to the two key forward scenario. Lead, mark, kick the goal. Rinse repeat rinse repeat.

Don't know if people realise that it's Adam Kingsley not Kent who is joining us - Dimma's Premiership teammate from Port.

puregreen said:
Don't know if people realise that it's Adam Kingsley not Kent who is joining us - Dimma's Premiership teammate from Port.

Jobs for the boys?
Seriously I've heard Kingsley speak his thoughts a couple of times, smart cookie. Think he'll be a good addition.

It's this bloke, right?

MV5BOTU2Njg2NzM4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjYwNjQwMTI@._V1_UY317_CR10,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

The_Celebrant said:
Yes. And, at training, he channels Gandhi. Tough as nails.

So that whats wrong with the Saints so best he leaves that at Fitzroy Street.

Why would we choose someone from the Aints? They will bring what exactly? Long-term failure?

leon said:
Why would we choose someone from the Aints? They will bring what exactly? Long-term failure?

Excatly, wasnt he also at port?
Are we trying to challenge ourselves bringing blokes from loser clubs

Jonesracing82 said:
Next yr it's 15yrs with no Finals wins, that tells me they need a system that can deliver when the heat is on. Keeping in mind that, like Port, they loaded up at trade time & still missed the 8, Port are rightly copping it but Essendon are getting off lightly IMO.

The media are getting off on them. Already being tipped top 4 next year. They got off lightly from the media under the drugs scandal. Missing the 8 is water off the ducks back to the fan boys.

22nd Man said:
The media are getting off on them. Already being tipped top 4 next year. They got off lightly from the media under the drugs scandal. Missing the 8 is water off the ducks back to the fan boys.
It's starting to *smile* me off already, some talking top 4? we heard that all last summer, seems they will just re-hash the same articles with a new date on it.

Jonesracing82 said:
It's starting to p!ss me off already, some talking top 4? we heard that all last summer, seems they will just re-hash the same articles with a new date on it.

I would really like to hear what Jimmy thinks. I still think they would have won the flag ... IF they didn't finish 11th.

Ratten's gone to St Kilda. Quite obvious on what could happen there if Richo continues to fail.

I wonder if Kingsley will sit in the box during the finals, just to see how they operate.