Assistant Coaches | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Assistant Coaches

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
TGM said:
I heard on the 3aw last night i think that Adam Kingsley from Saints to us is the word. Very respected as far as I know.

i reckon leppa goes down back... we need to look F50 coach that can balance JR8 lynch rioli butler and george

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
TGM said:
I heard on the 3aw last night i think that Adam Kingsley from Saints to us is the word. Very respected as far as I know.

Midfield coach.

Might be shuffled in

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
se7en said:
Midfield coach.

Might be shuffled in

This is nominally Caracella's role isn't it? Hopefully he doesn't leave. Caro said he and Leppa were getting two year extensions on FC a few weeks back.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Would need to spend a few months at a desalination plant first

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
theglove3 said:
Kingsley officially has joined the coaching panel as mentioned by Balmey.

Welcome back Kent.

Finally someone to fix the forward line.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
tigers80 said:
No word on Blake staying.
Hoping no news is good news on this . With so many assistants already reported to be moving in the media, hoping it’s just no news because both are staying

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
DirtyDogTiger said:
Disagree
Essendon make the finals next year.
They need a system that they can beat the lower ranked sides (at home anyway).
Next yr it's 15yrs with no Finals wins, that tells me they need a system that can deliver when the heat is on. Keeping in mind that, like Port, they loaded up at trade time & still missed the 8, Port are rightly copping it but Essendon are getting off lightly IMO.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Will Kingsley play any role for the Tigers during finals?
Is he permitted to do so?
Or will he just hang around the club and get a sense of the players and the vibe around the place?

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Bullarto Tiger said:
Or will he just hang around the club and get a sense of the players and the vibe around the place?

According to the press release, he'll be reporting for duty what we start our pre season training.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Bullarto Tiger said:

He'd technically still be contracted to St Kilda until 30/9 or 31/10.
I'm sure the club will be verbally giving him "homework" to prepare unofficially.

When I moved company, I did that and my old company didn't care provided; I did the work on my own time and I didn't steal IP.
I'd imagine AFL is the same, particularly since he doesn't appear to have been sacked.