Bachar Houli - بشار حولي, | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bachar Houli - بشار حولي,

Brimmy

Tassie Tiger
Apr 19, 2018
I think he was a great pick up & to think he cost us nothing.

He’s a big part of our exemplary culture shift at Richmond,and I’m at a loss that others are in to Bachar at every opportunity.

I’d have been happier if the Norm Smith had been a tie between Bachar & Dusty such were their performances in the GF.
They didn’t leave anything in the tank,absolutely sensational.

Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Interesting to see Short & Stack named in the 18, along with Edwards in a forward pocket, with Houli on the bench. Does Bachar get squeezed out in the name of team balance?

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Back to his turn over best today.
He should never kick out. Just glazes over and misses free players and bombs to no one. Two howlers in one quarter and you'd hope you wouldn't have those in a year. Channeled Chaplin out there (usually it's Charlie but today it was Troy)

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
At the game. Multiple brain fades, not going when he should and referral of pressure today. From the stands it was horrible. Did take a really good pressure mark if I recall correctly.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Not a great one today for the Bash, some poor contests, some howlers and a few bad turnovers.

Last edited:

Platinum member

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 30, 2015
Reservoir
Thought so too.
Liability material at the moment.
Always has had lots of moments in games where he is an out and out liability.. still picking and choosing when to go way too often for mine.. but all in all the good does outweigh the bad. And definitely a better option than anyone in the twos... for now.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
He should never kick out. Just glazes over and misses free players and bombs to no one. Two howlers in one quarter and you'd hope you wouldn't have those in a year. Channeled Chaplin out there (usually it's Charlie but today it was Troy)
Lol
That handball in front of goal they scored from was pure Troy

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Bash said he wants to go round again. I'd be happy with a 2 year contract.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Houli another game with great work rate but a few brain explosions and momentum killers... that's what we get with him.