Bachar Houli - بشار حولي, | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bachar Houli - بشار حولي,

Omarkum

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 19, 2003
Have any of the Bachar detractors logged on to apologise. I hope they do ...honestly...I hope they are big enough. Richmond Royalty and a national treasure.

Reactions: 2 users

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Have any of the Bachar detractors logged on to apologise. I hope they do ...honestly...I hope they are big enough. Richmond Royalty and a national treasure.

You won’t hear from those types.
They only seem to surface when things go wrong to bathe in the misery.
Even his most vehement detractors must now admit the debate is dead.
Sir Bachar Houli.
Mayor of Richmond

Reactions: 3 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

They are Andrew Bolt types. Just go quiet when they can't say anything bad but wait patiently for the first chance to jump back on and denigrate.

Reactions: 2 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Big game Bash. Becoming a Richmond cult hero of the modern era. Everything good about our club this decade.

Reactions: 5 users

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
I’ll be honest I’m struggling to see Grimesy in that mural

Agreed. When I took the photo from the other side of the street I initially thought it was Cotch...then Higgins...then I saw the number 2 and realised it was Grimes. Now the more I look at it it resembles Richo.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Doesn't seem to resemble anyone, and Bachar ain't great, but you can tell it is him.

Still, good to see a tribute to one of our great players, and a great human being.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Agreed. When I took the photo from the other side of the street I initially thought it was Cotch...then Higgins...then I saw the number 2 and realised it was Grimes. Now the more I look at it it resembles Richo.

Space did you call in today ?

Had SEN till 9am but no Spiro .....

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
Space did you call in today ?

Had SEN till 9am but no Spiro .....

Unfortunately not mate. I started work at 8.30am today and was slammed all day without a break.
I have Friday off work, so Im planning on calling SEN in the morning and unleashing on Kane's show!

• Haha

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Bach is the manifestation of all that is good at Tigerland. Humble, talented and gives his all on the big occasions. Will become a tiger immortal.:clap2

• Love