Basketball | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Basketball

Somebody get Tatum off the court. *** turnovers now as well.

Celtics have done incredibly well so far given how bad Tatum has been.
Pity you're not the C's coach!
Celtics good early, 76's took over, but then the Celtics dominated the last.

Great personal comeback from Tatum.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Pity you're not the C's coach!
Celtics good early, 76's took over, but then the Celtics dominated the last.

Great personal comeback from Tatum.
You keep shooting they fall eventually. He was terrible for about 10 qtrs and good for one. People will only remember the one.

You keep shooting they fall eventually. He was terrible for about 10 qtrs and good for one. People will only remember the one.
Exactly.

If he’s 1-14 with 3 points with a few mins to go again in game 7, the Celtics aren’t winning game 7.

Great work from the Celtics and from Tatum to stand up in the 4th after being putrid first 3 quarters. Game 7 at home now but who knows what'll happen. This series has been a yo yo and we're only 1 from 3 at home so far. Hopefully we can get it done and take another step towards banner 18.

Last edited:
Wonder how the coach using so few players will impact the C's in their next match up.

Celtics used 7 players, to Philly's (mostly) 9. The score-card looks weird with so few players played.

Did Harden just have an off-night, or did the Celtics D make it happen?

Defensive weakness at the guard position always the Sixers weakness and it was exposed this game. Smart and Brogden won them the game. Embid has no tank. It’ll take a miracle to get over the line in Beantown.

Wanted the Suns to move forward for Jock’s sake. But any final featuring Jokic is going to be much better entertainment. He’s the mother of all Unicorns. And you never know - they might get a few injuries and they’ll unpack Jack White.

Wonder how the coach using so few players will impact the C's in their next match up.

Celtics used 7 players, to Philly's (mostly) 9. The score-card looks weird with so few players played.

Did Harden just have an off-night, or did the Celtics D make it happen?
Dont think it will matter- the 4 main 6ers all played 40+, and the main C's 39+.

Wanted the Suns to move forward for Jock’s sake
The scores were about equal when he checked out half way through the 1st, when he came back in the Suns were about 15 down. They got a bit closer, then it blew out when he sat again. Similar pattern in the 2nd half.

I didnt see the game, but the score sheet suggests he played very well.

The scores were about equal when he checked out half way through the 1st, when he came back in the Suns were about 15 down. They got a bit closer, then it blew out when he sat again. Similar pattern in the 2nd half.

I didnt see the game, but the score sheet suggests he played very well.
He was ok, held his own. He’s had a good year Jock, established himself as a legit rotation guy, he will bounce around the league for another 5-7 years. Got torched by Jokic defensively but that’s fine, we are talking about one of the all time great centres. I watched him pass from the post and just laughed at how good he is at finding cutters and the open man.

This is an absurd collection of passes it’s a great way to waste ten minutes.

Reactions: 1 users
If you were picking for your playground team, who would you select from following 'pair' options?

Embiid or Jokic
Tatum or J Brown
Booker or D Mitchell
Fox or SGA

:)

If you were picking for your playground team, who would you select from following 'pair' options?

Embiid or Jokic
Tatum or J Brown
Booker or D Mitchell
Fox or SGA

:)

For me it would be...
Jokic
Brown
Booker and
SGA, but a whisker