Basketball | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Basketball

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
That must have been Amazing Red. I love the NBA & watch heaps of it. One day I hope to see an NBA game live but not yet. On the bucket list.(y)

Do you know what the podcast was called Scoop? I'd like to listen to it.

That play to force OT today by Butler was awesome. Incredible player. In bound pass by Vincent over Giannis just as good. Pin point.

It was pretty cool. The Knicks brought out Michael J Fox onto the court as a special guest (big Knicks fan). He sat courtside all night on the bench. Nice touch.

Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
***** house Celtics.

This team lacks killer instinct.
Horrible loss, inexcusable, no Embid, Harden might have had his best playoff game ever. But on home court they had to win. Need to stop playing equal opportunity offence in the last five minutes and play through Tatum and Brown.

Nuggets looking good in the West, Jokic staring, Euro Larry Bird.

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
76’s got a bit lucky. Harden in Vegas in the break before the start of the series. I bet he craters badly after that outrageous performance. Can’t get Embid back quick enough.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
What chance the Celtics do their usual trick and get a decent lead up in game 3 only to bottle it late ?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
An amazing game of BB on at moment. Jokic showing why he IS the best big man in the game. You can have Embied give me the Joker everyday.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
An amazing game of BB on at moment. Jokic showing why he IS the best big man in the game. You can have Embied give me the Joker everyday.
If the 76ers make the finals, i hope Denver do too. Seeing the 2 of them go at it for 7 games would be great.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
Goulding selected is a joke really. Getting older, slower and less effective.

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
One good thing is Jock Landale is coming of age this finals series. Been terrific for the Suns in this series. Preferred in front of Ayton. Growing with each game. Hate the Suns but enjoying watching Jock.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users