Basketball | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Basketball

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
This dropped during the week for those interested..

Ben Simmons speaks on former team mate JJ Redick's podcast 'The Old Man & the Three' to finally tell his side of the story.

Very good interview as he addresses everything.

Seems like a decent guy who now just needs to try & put this period behind him & let his basketball do the talking.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ben-simmons/id1525281746?i=1000580239049

Reactions: 1 user

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
This dropped during the week for those interested..

Ben Simmons speaks on former team mate JJ Redick's podcast 'The Old Man & the Three' to finally tell his side of the story.

Very good interview as he addresses everything.

Seems like a decent guy who now just needs to try & put this period behind him & let his basketball do the talking.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ben-simmons/id1525281746?i=1000580239049
They showed a bit of it on 10 news last night. They didn’t really pay attention to what they put on air. They left in the part where he dropped the f bomb :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Draymond Green. Good grief. I dunno if I’ve seen such a vicious, powerful and dangerous punch. That’s the sort of stuff that has serious potential to permanently maime or even kill someone.

But perhaps in typical USA fashion, it gets wiped off as basically nothing.

Staggering. He should be charged with assault and banned from playing for a loooong time.

Will get his NBA Championship medal from the Commissioner on Wednesday and play in the season opener. Astonishing.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Draymond Green. Good grief. I dunno if I’ve seen such a vicious, powerful and dangerous punch. That’s the sort of stuff that has serious potential to permanently maime or even kill someone.

But perhaps in typical USA fashion, it gets wiped off as basically nothing.

Staggering. He should be charged with assault and banned from playing for a loooong time.

Will get his NBA Championship medal from the Commissioner on Wednesday and play in the season opener. Astonishing.
Amazing, it could have turned into a David Hookes, maybe broke his jaw, just very dumb from him, to a teammate as well, just Wow!!
He got a one game ban for hurting Durant's feelings and gets a fine for a punch to the face.
Interesting telling Durant we won without you is more hurtful than a king hit to the face

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Amazing, it could have turned into a David Hookes, maybe broke his jaw, just very dumb from him, to a teammate as well, just Wow!!
He got a one game ban for hurting Durant's feelings and gets a fine for a punch to the face.
Interesting telling Durant we won without you is more hurtful than a king hit to the face
Absolutely Jerry. That was one of the most forceful public punch throws you’ll ever see. Bloody scary.

Disgraceful the way it’s been washed over.

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Absolutely Jerry. That was one of the most forceful public punch throws you’ll ever see. Bloody scary.

Disgraceful the way it’s been washed over.
And from Kerr as well, guess he didn't mind that Michael Jordan punch he copped in his Bulls days :bash

Ohhh, this might be a basketball thing, punching teammates in the face? :unsure:

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yeah Gaff's was a Goof-y error. What about Ty V on Dean Cox, I can't recall the incident but was it as bad as they go on about it?
Yeah that was a snap, although Cox had been annoying him for quite some time during the game beforehand. Pushing, holding, yapping, pinching etc.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Just watched the footage. Crazy. He's a frustrated guy obviously. Getting worse as he gets older and doesn't like it.

Disgraceful, surprised he hasn't been told to find a new club. That really demonstrates someone not mentally well.

He was a terrific player and key component in his day but has always been a bit of a tinderbox.