Best and worst calls of 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Best and worst calls of 2019

We have all said dumb things about Richmond and the players me included and we all hope others don't remember but a times like this when it is great to realise you were talking out of your backside and be proud of our club

Reactions: 1 user
I had a shocker of a call. After losing Tross, Jack, Nank & Chimp I said we'd make the 8 but struggle to make it finish the H&A in the top 4.

How stupid was I.

Baloo I was the same.

Said we may make the 8 but struggle to do anything.
My son took my odds of $100 and won handsomely!

I talked to a few people last week who were telling me they thought Richmond would win easily. I also cast my mind back to 1995. Geelong killed us in the PF and the media kept harping on about how they could beat Carlton in the GF. But Carlton hadn't lost for months, I thought Carlton were a shoe in (they were).

Fast forward to 2019. GWS win a dour struggle over Collingwood in the PF. They face Richmond who . . . you guessed it, hadn't lost for months.

Should have convinced me we were deserved overwhelming favourite, but that never works.

DS