Best membership option for me and young son | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Best membership option for me and young son

rush

Tiger Cub
Jul 4, 2005
Had a look on the site and just a bit confused. Looking for a reserved seat for me and 7 year old son.
Up in the stands is fine but prefer not to be behind the goals. Can someone advise the bests membership
option. Is the "roaming tiger" option the best bet ?

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Had a look on the site and just a bit confused. Looking for a reserved seat for me and 7 year old son.
Up in the stands is fine but prefer not to be behind the goals. Can someone advise the bests membership
option. Is the "roaming tiger" option the best bet ?

My advice would be not to buy a reserved seat and just buy one anytime you feel like it will be needed for an individual game.

That way every game you can sit with your son in different places at ground level, up high and all around the ground and see different perspectives. He will learn more about the game if you give him things to watch for. Focus on set ups up high and the speed and intensity at ground level.

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I think a lot of the reserved seat options have a waiting list.

I have Roaming Tiger and it works well for me. As far as I know it is a guaranteed seat you just have to book it before the game.

DS

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Just wait out the front of the G if the Tigers get rolled by the Baggers in the season opener there might be a couple of free tickets laying around :))

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Just wait out the front of the G if the Tigers get rolled by the Baggers in the season opener there might be a couple of free tickets laying around :))
TBR would be looking to trade his membership for a Moggies one if we go down in round one.

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Actually head down to Casey Fields I reckon there will be a few floating around down there tonight :mhihi

• Haha

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Negative TM, if we go down in round 1 you won't see TBR throwing a tantrum like some on here will. I'm a grinner in any weather.

Besides, I already have a Tom Stewart player sponsorship.
Bloody hell. I'm sure there's a rule against that somewhere, just let me check the fine print of the Tiger supporter handbook. Startin to get me a feeling you'll be humming the Carlscum theme song on the way out if they happen to win round one TBR. Might be time to sit you down facing the wall in the naughty, I mean neutral corner for a season or two.

• Haha