Welcome to Richmond Tyson Stengle | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Tyson Stengle

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
From watching his highlights. Only uses his right foot and takes a hour to straighten up. He won't get that in the AFL.
Sproule would've been nice another forward option or another midfielder.
But this is Richmond. The Year of the smurf

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
zippadeee said:
From watching his highlights. Only uses his right foot and takes a hour to straighten up. He won't get that in the AFL.

Tend to disagree.
The addition of Stengle does seem like the Tigers are loading up on small forwards to complement the now growing contingency at RFC.
Stengle does, however, seem to have, from how I observed the highlights package, a pretty good skill set ... fast, elusive, good kick, good goal sense, can take a grab and seems to like the physical element also.
Could be a surprise packet ... but it will be wait and see before anything definitive can be said about this rookie selection.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
zippadeee said:
Sproule was taken as a GWS academy rookie Zips. Of course, I'm sure you knew that already.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Actually like this pick behind only Bolton from this years crop.

He's a rookie pick so is obviously odds against to make it.

Just love his balance, poise and skill.

Opulentus Tigris

Tiger Superstar
Dec 8, 2007
Wodonga
zippadeee said:
Your observation of the highlights package is poor as is your overall football knowledge.

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
zippadeee said:
Did anyone pick him up or. Following 100 selections you're the only one who thinks he can play :eek:

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Smoking Aces said:
It's the Yarran, Betts, Garlett equivalent.

As long as either Rio, Bolt or Stengle become as good as Betts, I won't care how low they wear their shorts. ;D

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
If Chocco only leaves one legacy it's his push for more indigenous talent onto our list.

The addition of X Clarke to the coaching group seems to have a method.

I like it.

Vlossy

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2014
It is only early but I sense a massive change in direction with our picks and trades. Really like this kid. Super quick and elusive.

Maybe there is a huge change in game plan coming up built around speed. One can only hope!

Barnzy

What about me?
Mar 6, 2009
Anyone know his draft combine results? I've read conflicting reports he's quick but also a draft profile that his athleticism is a weakness.

E

easy_tiger

Tigers of Old said:
The addition of X Clarke to the coaching group seems to have a method.

never thought of that.

I cant think of another indigenous seniorish coach. Anyone?

Kudos to the X-man. :clap

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Just feel we're loading up on too many small forwards now. Interesting that the next 4 rookie picks by clubs were all pretty much giants (196cm+). Nevertheless good luck Tyson.