Best of the rest... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Best of the rest...

D85

///
Nov 22, 2004
coburg
Lots of players drafted, lots of players not picked.

Who are the players who surprisingly didn't get picked up this evening?

Who are the ones to look at with the Pre-Season & Rookie drafts coming up?

Really interested in Jayden Short with one of our picks. Can kick on both sides. play inside and out and draws comparison to Sam Mitchell.

Smoking Aces said:
Peter Bampton.

The shoulder reconstruction has really spooked recruiters, hopefully he gets a rookie spot but it could be another season in the SANFL. He would have captained SA this year, feel gutted for him because he's a very good footballer.

bullus_hit said:
The shoulder reconstruction has really spooked recruiters, hopefully he gets a rookie spot but it could be another season in the SANFL. He would have captained SA this year, feel gutted for him because he's a very good footballer.

I'd prefer Bampton on our rookie list to Arnot.

Panos would be worth a look, as well as Kietel, Short, Anderson, Glenn and some of the other state leaguers.