Bowden get rid of him!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bowden get rid of him!!!

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
heard a rumour he is the name that was banded for trade!!! He has found it out and is trying to play as pathetic as possible so as he doesnt attract other teams attention come trade time. Is very comfortable at tigerland as he is regarded as a TALENT and doesnt need to do the hard things. Elsewhere things will change especially with a pagan!!!!

Ever since miller mentioned a big name will get traded his performances have been very very ordinary!!

Strong RUMOUR!!

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Just a quick thought about Bowdo, he reminds me of a cricketer who's twin brother captains Australia always looked like he would make a hundred every time he batted,and often looked like he was bludging when he got it wrong. Maybe Bowdo is giving all he has got or maybe he needs to be blown out of the comfort zone by a woosha or malteser or lethal. Wouldn't that hurt if someone somewhere else lifted him into the next zone

WJP

Tiger Rookie
Jul 28, 2003
VIC
I think it is time to trade Bowden before it is to late.
One of those goals he set up was sheer luck,the ball fell
straight into his hands from a poor disposal.