Fiora get rid of him as well !!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fiora get rid of him as well !!!

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Aaron Fiora is an out and out dud. Absolutely, unequivocally, no doubt about it.

No physicality what so ever. How many times does he drop his head when under the ball, or feign attempts to tackle ? How many times does he put in the short steps when a physical encounter approaches ?

He is as dumb as a brick. He looks like a deer in the headlights when he does actually get the ball, constantly running into trouble, selecting wrong options etc. etc.

And then there is his kicking to a target. Oh my God ! How many times does this bloke with absolutely no pressure on him at all kick the ball over the top of his team mates heads, along the ground or wide of them !!!! He is a deplorable kick to target !! Deplorable !!!

Aaron Fiora: all he ever does from week to week is feebly chase his opponent who more often than not gives him a bath. He’s been there for years and has shown virtually no improvement.

Surely it’s over !!????

Get rid of him Miller !!!!

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Fiora is an IMPOSTER. How on earth did he ever get this far with a AFL club is a joke. He is petrified when he runs onto the ground.
That is why we are where we are. Too many IMPOSTERS.

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
Exactly what many were saying about Tivers this time last year. The guy has flair, speed and in my opinion plenty of ability. I'd give him another year. A decent player who needs some leadership. I blame the coach- as i do for everything. ;)

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
Give Fiora another year.

For god sake, hes 22 yrs old and he has played only 50 or so games. He hasnt had a chance to settle in a position, bench, HB, FB, HF, Bench, FF, Hes all opver the place! he doesnt get enough game time. No wonder he hasnt been playing well. Hes pretty much been filling all the injury holes. I blame this on the coaches. They dont know how to get the best out of thier players, i think if you ship Aaron of to another club, youll see good footy out of him.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Once again Redford, an insightful and knowledgeable post. Amanda Fiona is an absolute hack. Fair dinkum, it was embarrassing watching his pathetic, skinny frame run around against Pavlich on Saturday. How Greg Beck can lay any claim to keeping his job after cocking that trade up is beyond anyone of sound mind. Pavlich is at worst a very good player and at best a future superstar. He is also built like a man, not like a stick of celery, and can play probably any position on the ground, including on the ball, which is the supposed justification for choosing Fiona ahead of him.

Apart from his pathetic build (I lost sight of him when he went behind the goal post) Fiona lacks skill, courage and is completely brain dead as a footballer. He just continues to make the wrong decision when he's got the ball (which is not very often) and his turnovers rank right up there with Bowden and Rogers. This bloke has no future and should be traded immediately whilst some people actually think he can play.

But I suppose we shouldn't expect any more from a bloke who lists his favourite pastime as sleeping and his greatest achievement as staying alive.

Yeah he's a real winner. Good one Beck, another high quality top 10 draft pick! Let's see what crap you dish up in November this year. :mad:

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Gez Rids, you sound pretty upset with Fiona and Beckwit (which is understandable.)

Have you expressed this frustration to the club ?

You aren't the manure guy are you ?

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Ridley, agree with you 100 per cent..
He should not have been drafted..
He is scared and thats a fact.