Brad "Great" Scott !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brad "Great" Scott !!

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
"Competition Evolution Manager" .... Far out ...

I think the term DEVOLUTON is more apt.
As we have seen over the past few years the AFL and the competition has devolved into idiocracy.
These two Premierships in 2017 and 2019 have been shining beacons in a dark time.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Brad strikes me as a real team player, ego-free. Always positive and humble. North really went backwards after he left.

What a great guy to bring into a corporate office environment.

Gil's onto a real winner here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Just had a run through the AFL administration body & you would think they had all bases covered. Must have beat a hot field if there was one. Would that position have to been advertised as he is now a paid servant of the AFL.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I saw the advertised position. It said 'Apply if your name is Brad Scott, we will tell you what the job title is later'.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Can someone explain to me why both of them (Scott brothers) are held in such high regard in AFL circles.
One inherited a top side and slowly destroyed them and the other was no better then the guy before him in Laidley..
What's next for the AFL?
"Release the Gesh" to be the head of recruitment.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just had a run through the AFL administration body & you would think they had all bases covered. Must have beat a hot field if there was one. Would that position have to been advertised as he is now a paid servant of the AFL.

Turn it up... that's not how these blokes operate. More along the lines of. ......

Gilligan : "Steve, how we going with that job announcement on Scotty?"

SHocking : "All good as I promised earlier, just wanted the right time to do the press release. Lot's of tennis and cricket news floating about so it's usually a good time to slip it out there.

Gilligan : "Nah mate, we missed the boat not doing it while the fires were really raging.... Wouldn't have rated a mention anywhere!"

SHocking : "Yeah, I did think that'd work too but when I touched base with Damo he said we'd have to leave it til the media department returned from their study tour at News Corps Bahamas communications enhancement facility"

Gilligan : "Christ, I forgot all about that, I was in the neighborhood on Bransons patch in the Virgin Islands, coulda swung by to see Rupert .. hmmm maybe next year! It really *smile* me ya know that the public don't give us enough credit for the efforts we go to in improving the game for them.
Anyway, Richard has promised me that even when I'm gone he'll make sure that 1A and my frequent flyer points are a given!"

SHocking : "No doubt about you boss, nose to the grindstone 24/7 365 days of the year. Been doing some extra study myself, our medics wanted to see the effects of low altitude training on pro athletes and so having played at the highest level I gave up my break and spent 6 weeks in the south of France exercising"

Gilligan : "So selfless of you Steve. Seriously, we need to set up a whole new section so we can get the proper message out to our key stakeholders about all the great things we continue to do for their game!"

SHocking :" Great idea chief, can't we hand this portfolio to Chris and he can connect with the masses in his role as the Evolution Manager? "

Gilligan : "FFS Hock, how many times do I need to tell you it's ****'n Bradley we've parachuted in..!!
Chris ain’t starting till next year!

SHocking : "*smile*, easy to mistake, do ya reckon they'll stop wearing identical gear when they're both here?

Gilligan : "nah, we should leave it as it is, everyone in the industry knows they're a couple of fun guys. Actually that's an idea for Chris's new department. ... last time I looked down the corridor we're up to F..... Let's call him the Functionality Manager. We'll have Damo saturate the media on our newly appointed manager of Fun and bingo, there's another promise fulfilled!"

SHocking : "Visionary boss, visionary!"

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Turn it up... that's not how these blokes operate. More along the lines of. ......

Gilligan : "Steve, how we going with that job announcement on Scotty?"

SHocking : "All good as I promised earlier, just wanted the right time to do the press release. Lot's of tennis and cricket news floating about so it's usually a good time to slip it out there.

Gilligan : "Nah mate, we missed the boat not doing it while the fires were really raging.... Wouldn't have rated a mention anywhere!"

SHocking : "Yeah, I did think that'd work too but when I touched base with Damo he said we'd have to leave it til the media department returned from their study tour at News Corps Bahamas communications enhancement facility"

Gilligan : "Christ, I forgot all about that, I was in the neighborhood on Bransons patch in the Virgin Islands, coulda swung by to see Rupert .. hmmm maybe next year! It really *smile* me ya know that the public don't give us enough credit for the efforts we go to in improving the game for them.
Anyway, Richard has promised me that even when I'm gone he'll make sure that 1A and my frequent flyer points are a given!"

SHocking : "No doubt about you boss, nose to the grindstone 24/7 365 days of the year. Been doing some extra study myself, our medics wanted to see the effects of low altitude training on pro athletes and so having played at the highest level I gave up my break and spent 6 weeks in the south of France exercising"

Gilligan : "So selfless of you Steve. Seriously, we need to set up a whole new section so we can get the proper message out to our key stakeholders about all the great things we continue to do for their game!"

SHocking :" Great idea chief, can't we hand this portfolio to Chris and he can connect with the masses in his role as the Evolution Manager? "

Gilligan : "FFS Hock, how many times do I need to tell you it's ****'n Bradley we've parachuted in..!!
Chris ain’t starting till next year!

SHocking : "****, easy to mistake, do ya reckon they'll stop wearing identical gear when they're both here?

Gilligan : "nah, we should leave it as it is, everyone in the industry knows they're a couple of fun guys. Actually that's an idea for Chris's new department. ... last time I looked down the corridor we're up to F..... Let's call him the Functionality Manager. We'll have Damo saturate the media on our newly appointed manager of Fun and bingo, there's another promise fulfilled!"

SHocking : "Visionary boss, visionary!"

:mhihi

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
I saw the advertised position. It said 'Apply if your name is Brad Scott, we will tell you what the job title is later'.

[/QUOTE Zip Did not now you subscribed to The Woop Woop Weekly & read the 31 November 2019 issue

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Devo stated in an early song: "We're pinheads now / we are not whole / we're pinheads all / jocko homo ...

also written for the AFL ...

Reactions: 1 user