Brad "Great" Scott !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brad "Great" Scott !!

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
*smile* brain Scott will be pulling out all stops to come up with something to justify his 250k pa.
$250k?? That'd just be his annual expenses card. He's in with the flogs in suits at H.Q. There's a never ending flow of shekels n manufactured positions available in AFL paradise.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Big rumour
Chris scott will get the ass if Geelong dont do anything this year.
That will allow him and his brother to start filming
Dumber & Dumber III..
:clap1

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Big rumour
Chris scott will get the ass if Geelong dont do anything this year.
That will allow him and his brother to start filming
Dumber & Dumber III..
:clap1

Geez, imagine if they both end up working for the AFL.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Geez, imagine if they both end up working for the AFL.

I could see that happening as a pre-emptive defensive measure by Gil to stop Benny taking over the top job.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Brad Scott with time on his hands in this job is like a mule with a spinning wheel, no one knows how he got it and danged if he knows how to use it.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Brad Scott with time on his hands in this job is like a mule with a spinning wheel, no one knows how he got it and danged if he knows how to use it.

Ha! Family Guy.
Classic.

Larrikin

Tiger Rookie
Aug 26, 2003
Brad strikes me as a real team player, ego-free. Always positive and humble. North really went backwards after he left.

What a great guy to bring into a corporate office environment.

Gil's onto a real winner here.
:rotfl2

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
So they're trialing extra ground time for the runners in the preseason....

Our in game, on ground leadership is part of our competitive advantage, so I see this as one of those subtle AFL tweeks to blunt one of our strengths whilst giving a leg up to teams which can't operate without having their hands held!
Must be a doozy of a meeting when the 3 stooges....Larry Scott, Curly McLachlan and Mo Hocking have a sit down!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
So they're trialing extra ground time for the runners in the preseason....

Our in game, on ground leadership is part of our competitive advantage, so I see this as one of those subtle AFL tweeks to blunt one of our strengths whilst giving a leg up to teams which can't operate without having their hands held!
Must be a doozy of a meeting when the 3 stooges....Larry Scott, Curly McLachlan and Mo Hocking have a sit down!

Everything goes against us.
666 straight after our flag
They try to bend us over but all we do is bend them over...

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
If Brad has any working gray matter suggest he evaluate the kick in after point rule now in place. The present system is pathetic & uninspiring to watch with the old system much more entertaining.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
1. We'll make the goal square bigger and there's no need to kick it to yourself. Just play on. This will result in less congestion and clearing the ball further downfield. "We'll see less congestion and higher scoring"

2. We'll bring in a 6 - 6 - 6 rule. This will create a less congested square and we will see more instances of streaming out of the center square. "We'll see less congestion and higher scoring"

Questions
What evidence do you have to support your hypothesis?
Now that the rule has been running for some time, what does the evidence show?

Now the genius brigade are floating club lists of as low as 30 players. Seriously, WHY?
They just put out that there is a discussion about this but give no reason for what the "problem" supposedly is.

I'm sick of it. Leave the f@#ken game alone you muppets.

Reactions: 1 users