Brendon Gale | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brendon Gale

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
There's a thread on this on the off field board. My thoughts are that I would be sad to lose Steven Wright as he has been an excellent CEO but I can't think of a better replacement than Benny Gale.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
TigerPaul.71 said:
Heared on sen this morning that media conference at tigers at 11am there thougths where him as CEO

Translation.....SEN said there is a media conference at Punt Rd at 11am today possibly to announce Gale as CEO.

Col.E.Kurtz

Tiger Legend
Apr 4, 2005
scooty said:
could it b about bowdo both work 4 aflpa or other
Edit: maybe some truth to it http://www.puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=37784.new;boardseen#new

BENNNNNNNNYYYYYYYY!

tigerjoe12

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2006
Benny is a POWERHOUSE signature to have. His return is long overdue IMO. Add to that a new coach...

Could we be looking at a new ERA at Tigerland?

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne
IanG said:
There's a thread on this on the off field board. My thoughts are that I would be sad to lose Steven Wright as he has been an excellent CEO but I can't think of a better replacement than Benny Gale.
Agree

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I'd like to know why Steven stepped down. As much as I like the sound of Benny as the RFC CEO, I think Wright's done a great job.

Tiger74

In deedily doodily neighbourino!
Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
TIGEREXTRA said:
I wont be pleased if he has left us for another AFL club.

Let's wait and see.

Its not uncommon for CEO's to have short 5 year stints. This way they remain fresh, and don't get too stale. Nothing wrong with CEO's moving between clubs, because if you want to be a sporting club CEO in Australia, the AFL is the pinnacle, and there are only 16 gigs.