Brownlow 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brownlow 2023

The only redeeming fact about Brownlow Night was Daicos didnt win it .......hopefully the first of 2 failures for them wankers this week.

Reactions: 3 users
Aside from the close finish that was probably the worst Brownlow Ive ever watched.
Brownlow votes are always pre counted to make sure it's as close as they can possibly get.
Glenn Archer had the perfect response to the Brownlow hype. It's the umpires medal. Who cares?

Reactions: 1 users
Another year another controversial Brownlow

Congrats Neale like all of Oz you were also surprised although the bookies weren’t and thanks for the bet and money I made

Congrats Taranto good season and tigers best by the lengthy of Flemington straight

Rioli, Bakes, Bolton, Broad pretty stiff but we know it’s a midfielder award so you’ll never get the votes just like previous years when our best were our defenders and they got zip