Buggered if I know whats going on at the Adelaide Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Buggered if I know whats going on at the Adelaide Crows

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Legends of 2017 said:
A small article in the hun today. Can't link it so I'll quote a little.

"Taylor Walker has denied he is a trade hypocrite, insisting Bryce Gibbs and Jake Lever are different stories because Gibbs had taken a pay cut.......................Gibbs has come back to Adelaide and taken a pay cut to come back and spend time with family..............He's taken a pay cut so that's pretty simple"

So Lever wanted to come back home, managed to get a pay rise with a new employer and he is scum?
gibbs would have had a payrise last year if things worked out for him too

Did they ask him about Eddie Betts, who moved away from his family purely for $$$$

Fighting Fury

Tiger Army
Jul 17, 2003
We broke them.
Charlie Cameron even mentioned hating having to hear "the yellow and black song" this week

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
We broke them.
Charlie Cameron even mentioned hating having to hear "the yellow and black song" this week
Too right.
What many dont understand we had not won a GF in 37 damn years. Ridiculed by so many.The Tiger Army partied hard. closed streets.
A tsunami that wouldnt subside that year.

There is one way to get to the bottom of the situation. Someone needs to get the Blues Brother car put the Tiger theme song on and keep driving around Adelaide's ground when they are all there for training. You know, just to make sure there are no lingering issues they need to resolve. :) (jokin')bluesbrothersbluesmobil.769.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Jason "Pig" Dunstall is apparently going to be leading the football department review - it's still a possibility that Pyke gets the flick.

Just while I think of it, during the 2017 GF halftime break AFC board member Mark Ricciuto was surprisingly up front, honest and said he thought the tigers would win the game given their pressure stats and the signs in the second quarter. He didn't seem too disappointed either TBH.

Even then everyone in the club hated each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Get rid of Pyke and half the problem is solved. They were developing into a strong team when the late Phil Walsh was coach and since Pyke took over he somehow mesmerised the players with these stupid antics of his.

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Nah, not just Gomer Pyke. It's the Grand Final loss. They were so convinced that they were destined to win the Premiership that everything centered on that.

Power Ranger stance. What they thought would become an immortal symbol of Adelaide's supreme rule over the AFL has become a symbol of mockery. Their arrogant tough guy attitudes displayed in the lead would be seen as supreme and justifiable confidence they thought. Now it's more ridicule.

They bet the clubs soul on the 2017 Grand Final. They lost.

Reactions: 3 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Thank god we won, because I wouldn't have had the 5AA call to listen to about 100 times. If you haven't heard it, it's a surprisingly good call, and they got a lot of *smile* right. Thanks Crowbots!

Reactions: 3 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Thank god we won, because I wouldn't have had the 5AA call to listen to about 100 times. If you haven't heard it, it's a surprisingly good call, and they got a lot of **** right. Thanks Crowbots!
I listen to this on my jogs sometimes.
Love the end of the 2nd when they see Dusty one out in the goal square and start panicking. Than the ball goes down there....

Reactions: 2 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
With Dunstall & Pavlich overseeing a review of the Club , while players are away , Tex will be the first of domino effect.

Already there is a growing list of players looking elsewhere or rumoured to be looking and linked to other clubs.

Walsh death (RIP) and Pyke taking over and their arrogance leading upto , including the GF of 17 and the following camp in 18 that was bordering on craziness (what players had to do) was the beginning of their downfall.

Long may it continue.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They haven’t felt a loss like that ever in their history.
Malcom blight would walk out of the coaches box half through games and then publicly bag his players after any time they lost to us because in their eyes, you just dont lose to Richmond. This has been part of their club since day one.
Adelaide need to go back to 1991 and start fresh.
New captain
New coach
New CEO
New President.

Otherwise they will be just be painting over the cracks.

Reactions: 1 users

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
Thank god we won, because I wouldn't have had the 5AA call to listen to about 100 times. If you haven't heard it, it's a surprisingly good call, and they got a lot of **** right. Thanks Crowbots!

How would I find the 5AA call of the 2017 GF?