Buggered if I know whats going on at the Adelaide Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Buggered if I know whats going on at the Adelaide Crows

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Adelaide still don't appreciate why they lost.

They're chasing more beautiful talent instead of increasing the pressure on opposition or decreasing the pressure on themselves. Gibbs is the worst type of player for them to bring in.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Baloo said:
Come ladder predictor 2018 time, I think I'll have Adelaide outside of the 8

They should get a harder draw.
Interested to see how they go

brigadiertiger

Tiger Champion
Dec 1, 2005
Any semblance of respect I had left for the Adelaide Football Club has gone. After their captains pathetic response on the day Richmond won the grand final and became the 2017 premiers(love saying it). Then their carry on over Lever and then Cameron they go out and chase a contracted player who wanted to go home.

Hypocrites who are making our victory sweeter and sweeter every day.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
btoz_01 said:
Crows are still talking about if they had Gibbs he would have been the difference and they would have won :cupgold

They have *smile*ing lost it :crazy :crazy :crazy

But they didn't & they didn't & WE WON. :clap :clap :rofl

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
se7en said:
They should get a harder draw.
Interested to see how they go

Not only that. I'm predicting Adelaide to have a mental hangover because of what happened in the Grand Final. A bit like Footscray's 2017 after winning it.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Baloo said:
Not only that. I'm predicting Adelaide to have a mental hangover because of what happened in the Grand Final. A bit like Footscray's 2017 after winning it.

Or Sydney

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Our draw should get a lot easier next year. We won't play any teams that finished above us on the ladder.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
lamb22 said:
Our draw should get a lot easier next year. We won't play any teams that finished above us on the ladder.

Absolutely, Robert. And we won't have to play Richmond.

Azza

Tiger Champion
Aug 30, 2007
nitrotiger said:
Tex is in brilliant form eh....check this out
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154853867546440&id=286667676439

Tex - '“I rate people with leadership and character.”

Must have pretty low self esteem then.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
A guy I know originally from broken hill knows Tex's old man well. Sent him a text telling him to wish tex all the best for the GF. The old man replied stating that if things weren't going the crows way in the second half they were going the knuckle! :rofl

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
WesternTiger said:
A guy I know originally from broken hill knows Tex's old man well. Sent him a text telling him to wish tex all the best for the GF. The old man replied stating that if things weren't going the crows way in the second half they were going the knuckle! :rofl

I don't think Easter Island statues have knuckles

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
WesternTiger said:

First 30 seconds of the GF.
Rance backs back into a marking contest, into Tex's path leaving himself very open .....minimum Tex could have sent Rance a very, very strong message, maximum Tex finishes Rance for the day ....... sliding doors.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
WesternTiger said:

They went the buckle instead :rofl

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
A small article in the hun today. Can't link it so I'll quote a little.

"Taylor Walker has denied he is a trade hypocrite, insisting Bryce Gibbs and Jake Lever are different stories because Gibbs had taken a pay cut.......................Gibbs has come back to Adelaide and taken a pay cut to come back and spend time with family..............He's taken a pay cut so that's pretty simple"

So Lever wanted to come back home, managed to get a pay rise with a new employer and he is scum?
gibbs would have had a payrise last year if things worked out for him too

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Is Tex privvy to Gibbs contract details? Has Gibbs really taken a pay cut?