Bye Bye Jack Higgins! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bye Bye Jack Higgins!

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Waldheim, fast hands on the handball, but limited kicking skills and just didn’t have enough impact on the game for mine. He was a Tigers supporter as a kid though.
Was always uncomfortable with Kurt being a Tiger supporter as a kid because he was suspected of links to the Nazis during the war.
However if those stories were true he would have had to become a Collingwood supporter anyway.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Was always uncomfortable with Kurt being a Tiger supporter as a kid because he was suspected of links to the Nazis during the war.
However if those stories were true he would have had to become a Collingwood supporter anyway.

Suspected Nazi links?

Nothing is ever that black and white Sinners, you know that!

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
People are getting upset over something that was reportedly mentioned on SEN of all places (still yet to see anything in print anywhere stating this BTW).

It hasn't been reported anywhere else that I'm aware of, so some of you take a deep breath and save the outrage for if it actually occurs.

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
People are getting upset over something that was reportedly mentioned on SEN of all places (still yet to see anything in print anywhere stating this BTW).

It hasn't been reported anywhere else that I'm aware of, so some of you take a deep breath and save the outrage for if it actually occurs.
What you talking about Willis

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Possibly the faster runner in the AFL - when he's running from the 25m mark to the goal square without an opponent between him and the goal

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I can't stand this little prick. Just a downhill skiing little smartarse. I hope the Saints win nothing while he is there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users