Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
With only one fit bona fide ruckman available right now and the time we have put into CCJ we have little choice but to persevere with him. He has the potential to replace both Nanks and Soldo in time as long as he listens to the club. I still have hopes that whatever his past he can make it.

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Going by Hartleys interview today it sounds as though CJ and Stack are doing well and will be maintained , both “could” be huge going forward for us

Reactions: 9 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Going by Hartleys interview today it sounds as though CJ and Stack are doing well and will be maintained , both “could” be huge going forward for us

Heard the interview, Blair said both CJ and Syd have showed their commitment in SPADES since they have left the hub, digging holes for themselves maybe ;) , i remain very sceptical and think a bit of spin going on?

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

if stack dosent pull his head in and cut down on his parting his career will be over this time next year.
He needs a double pre-season.
Because he looked soo unfit this year it was hard to watch.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Heard the interview, Blair said both CJ and Syd have showed their commitment in SPADES since they have left the hub, digging holes for themselves maybe ;) , i remain very sceptical and think a bit of spin going on?
I reckon both are safe

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I reckon both are safe

agree. Both have talent every other club is dreaming of.

some clubs would even be paying them a wage to play for someone else.

even our troubled, ill-disciplined, outlaws are pretty mild mannered

and absurdly talented.

we are invincible.

enjoy it, a decade can fly by

Reactions: 3 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Ye of little faith! I am optimistic that this pair have learned by their mistake and will become fixtures in our best 22 for years to come

Reactions: 3 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I hope they do learn from this. Aren't they both contracted until the end of 2021? If that is the case, one year to prove their worth.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
athletic 200/100, unquarantinable, state junior captain KPF/Ruckmen

dont grow on trees