capital punishment..ivan milat..j.knight.p.dupas..and any other scum | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

capital punishment..ivan milat..j.knight.p.dupas..and any other scum

for or against.capital punishment

• for/pedophiles.murder/multiple rape

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • depends on evidence

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • for/murder only

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • totally against

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • certain crime.dna proof

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

ssstone

the mongrel plumber,and the heir apparent
Aug 11, 2006
ararat
righto disco here goes..ivan milat convicted MULTIPLE MURDERER .i agree with you disco that ivan was not the only milat involved.richard,alex and boris all know more than the public have ever been told,but the facts remain,ivan,in his car did try to abduct paul onions.onions and joanne berry both identified ivan and his nissan patrol.ammunition found at ivans house had the same batch numbers as the pack of .22 bullets found near gabor neagebauer.dna found on the cord in ivans garage was fond to be consistent with caroline clark.after all this evidence, not forgetting the varios articles of clothing and camping gear that belonged to the murdered backpackers that was found in milats possesion ,that some could argue a reason why this monster should live is beyond me .HANG/GAS OR INJECT THE BARSTARD.

ssstone

Aug 11, 2006
ararat
anita cobby.this story makes me pyhsically sick.5 animals abduct,rape,sodimise and kill an innocent woman.if what anita cobby suffered in her last 2 hours on earth,wasnt worthy of the death penalty will someone tell what is.john travers,mick murdoch and the murphy scum should of hung 20 years ago instead of sucking funds from the public purse .no one could possibly argue that these animals have a right to life.

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
ssstone said:
but the facts remain,ivan,in his car did try to abduct paul onions.onions and joanne berry both identified ivan and his nissan patrol

Paul Onions initial report made 10 minutes after the incident you're talking about disappeared from 2 police stations and the notes from the station's log book were ripped out. Why?

There are other reports from a similar timeframe of a man (with a description not matching Ivan Milat) driving a four wheel drive picking up and robbing victims in that area which apparently match the original description given by Paul Onions to Bowral police.

ssstone said:
ammunition found at ivans house had the same batch numbers as the pack of .22 bullets found near gabor neagebauer.dna found on the cord in ivans garage was fond to be consistent with caroline clark.after all this evidence, not forgetting the varios articles of clothing and camping gear that belonged to the murdered backpackers that was found in milats possesion

Channel 7 news footage shows police officers carrying sealed cardboard boxes into Milat's house during his arrest. This is not typical procedure. Why?

Why was none of the evidence finger printed?

A former police officer committed suicide after his wife reported him to police after finding a jacket in his closet that looked exactly like belonging to one of the victims she had seen on TV. After this story hit the media a number of males of varying ages committed suicide in the town of Bundanoon, near to a gun club and Belanglo State Forrest. Why?

On at least one occasion police in that area received reports of a car seen with passengers who appeared to be being held against their will.

Information concerning a suspect who had been a policeman on the NSW South Coast and the son of a senior inspector of police, caused a sensation when published in the Sydney Morning Herald during 1997.

There was no denial that he had been an early suspect, yet the question asked, is how he could have entered the suspects list with consideration to his hair colour and other personal particulars. How adequate was the police investigation when investigating one of their own. To have done so should have led to a deeper probe. They had not bothered to collect any of the items his fiancee had claimed were camping items. Among the property his fiancee said did not belong to him was a black leather jacket. She claimed she had identified the jacket from an ABC television special.

The young constable from Corrimal, Adam Brooks, had dressed himself in full uniform and killed himself at the Corrimal police station. Brooks father then gathered up his belongings at his fiancees home except for the black jacket which belonged to Gabor Neugebauer. Later, the fiancee was visited by Task Force Air detectives who told her that Adam was a suspect in the backpacker murder case. Police strangely did not pursue this line of investigation. The detectives were only interested in following up on Ivan Milat.

The serious question remains, if police had confirmed that Brooks was a suspect, and considering Onions original statement, how come a fair haired suspect later transfer to a dark haired man, Milat? Could this be why Onion's first statement disappeared.

Both Paul Onions and the other man picked up on the Hume Highway described a man around 6 feet tall. Clearly this could not have been Ivan Milat.

The thing that I find most intriguing though is that Milat himself has maintained his innocence the entire time since his arrest, and has taught himself the working of the court system to try and bring about his appeal, which has consistently been denied (why?). I've read alot of books about serial killers and crime in general. I've studied it for a short period and have a my mum deals in criminal psychiatric disorder profesionally. One thing you will note about serial killers is that when they are caught, they will invariably confess to their actions as a way of bragging about what they've done. What makes Milat any different?

ssstone said:
anita cobby.this story makes me pyhsically sick.5 animals abduct,rape,sodimise and kill an innocent woman.if what anita cobby suffered in her last 2 hours on earth,wasnt worthy of the death penalty will someone tell what is.john travers,mick murdoch and the murphy scum should of hung 20 years ago instead of sucking funds from the public purse .no one could possibly argue that these animals have a right to life.

As I said in the other thread, I can see the merits of the death penalty for people who are given fair and due process or who admit to their crimes willingly. Milat fits neither of these categories.

ssstone

Aug 11, 2006
ararat
good read disco. you cant seriously suggest that the N.S.W police force,paul onions,joanne berry and milats workmates all coludede to put an innocent man behind bars?and im certaian that if the police were carrying evidence into milats house to set him up,there is no way the cameras would have been allowed so close.one of the reports of people being held in cars against thier will ,complete with description of the agressors tattoos came from milats brother alex,why didnt they frame him?you ask what makes milat differant from most serial killersi in his failure to confess? i ask you with that logic in mind why doesnt peter dupas confess?

ssstone

Aug 11, 2006
ararat
disco have you read helter skelter by vince bugliosi,abuot charles manson ? great read if you havent.

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
"We regularly used to find stuff hidden in the garden, drugs, weapons and other stuff. I once found a homemade knife and called Dupas over to show it to him. He took it off me and started handling it, almost caressing it in a sexual way. Dupas then started saying 'Mersina, Mersina' over and over with this strange look on his face. I was certainly left in no doubt that Dupas murdered Mersina.

"This wasn't some sort of jailhouse confession where somebody has gone in and sat in a cell one night and had a brew with another prisoner and somebody has allegedly said something. It's a lot stronger than that. Dupas and I spoke regularly, just the two of us. This was over months and months that he was talking to me and confiding in me.

"There was one occasion when another prisoner came up to us when we were gardening and started abusing Dupas. This prisoner was yelling at Dupas saying 'You killed Mersina, you killed Mersina'.

"After he had gone, Dupas turned to me and said 'How did he know I did it?'"

Also Dupas has tried to commit suicide on numerous occasions, also typical of serial killers. Milat has not once attempted to take his own life while in jail. So, he has no remorse yet also no need to brag. This makes him very close to a psychiatric anomaly.

What part did Milat's workmates play in his arrest, other than as character witnesses?

Also the footage taken by tv crews was from well outside the property but you can clearly see the officers carrying the boxes inside.

There's a few why's there tone, care to give any theories towards them? Things don't happen for no reason and keep in mind the simplest answer is often the correct one.

ssstone said:
disco have you read helter skelter by vince bugliosi,abuot charles manson ? great read if you havent.

Yeah, actually read a few about Manson. My mum has a collection of crime books going back to the sixties.

Liverpool

How did that Julia and Kevin thing work out? :)
Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
ssstone said:

With you all the way Stoneman! :clap

Add the Snowtown killers to the list too.....Dupas...and McMaster:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/dead-boy-had-160-bruises/2007/06/13/1181414353733.html

David and Catherine Birnie:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_and_Catherine_Birnie

mopsy fraser

EAT 'EM ALIVE!
May 10, 2006
geelong
without doubt the worst animals IMO would have to be those things who raped and killed the 2 bega school girls.

2 little 13 year old girls and they raped them then cut their throats.

i couldn`t even read the whole newspaper report on it,it was so sickening.

camilleri was one of the maggots names,not sure of the other one.

they shouldn`t get the death penalty,they should be kept alive for as long as humanly possible and tortured non stop.
and when they look like dying they should get medical treatment to keep them alive longer so they can be tortured again and again and again..
this should go on for as long as possible.
30,40,50 years,however long they live.
death is too easy for maggotts like that.

Six Pack

Tiger Legend
Aug 28, 2007
mopsy fraser said:
without doubt the worst animals IMO would have to be those things who raped and killed the 2 bega school girls.

they shouldn`t get the death penalty,they should be kept alive for as long as humanly possible and tortured non stop.
and when they look like dying they should get medical treatment to keep them alive longer so they can be tortured again and again and again..

someone would have to apply the torture. What sort of person would do that?? and how would it impact on them?

mopsy fraser

EAT 'EM ALIVE!
May 10, 2006
geelong
Six Pack said:
someone would have to apply the torture. What sort of person would do that?? and how would it impact on them?
not sure who would do it but i imagine there`d be plenty of people willing to do it for free.
maybe the girls families.
in some overseas countries the family gets to kick the sh!t out of the murderer before they get hung from a crane in front of a big crowd.
that would be ok too i guess.

i know my torture sentence sounds extreme but i`ve never been so sickened by a crime than when i read about that.
it was incomprehensible.

Six Pack

Tiger Legend
Aug 28, 2007
I agree that it's sickening and inhumane, but if we allow ourselves to torture others we become as bad as the murderers. We are all reduced as humans.

Liverpool

Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
Six Pack said:
mopsy fraser said:

Me, and it won't impact on me one iota.

Liverpool

Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
mopsy fraser said:
in some overseas countries the family gets to kick the sh!t out of the murderer before they get hung from a crane in front of a big crowd.

I spoke to Disco about it on the other thread...he claimed it was "ridiculous"...but I think it has merit:

http://archive.oxfordmail.net/1999/12/23/80040.html

Plus, don't forget, that our own Aborigines have also used similar ways to hand out justice:

http://www.aic.gov.au/topics/indigenous/interventions/alternatives/circle.html

Six Pack

Tiger Legend
Aug 28, 2007
Liverpool said:
Six Pack said:
mopsy fraser said:

Me, and it won't impact on me one iota.

You aren't thinking this through. You jump up and down and make all sorts of wild claims, but you aren't thinking it through to its logical conclusion.

if you are serious about being willing to torture another human being, then there's something seriously wrong with you and you're no better than the people you claim to hate.

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
Liverpool said:
I spoke to Disco about it on the other thread...he claimed it was "ridiculous"...but I think it has merit:

Plus, don't forget, that our own Aborigines have also used similar ways to hand out justice:

I think you'll find I said it was ridiculous to give the victims a say in the accused's sentencing, not to partake in their punishment. I'd have thought there was a pretty obvious difference.

ssstone

Aug 11, 2006
ararat
diso..anthony sara milats workmate from the D.M.R was told by milat whilist driving past belango "you wold be suprised at whats in there" and also on the days the victams went missing,milat wasnt at work.you cant tell me that his employer was part of the set up.richard milat told workmates after joanne walters and caroline clark were found"they havent found the germans yet" so milats an anolamy ? i can live with that, remember the footage well,my point is the police would have had them well up the road if they were planting evidence, not on milats nature strp..and i agree disco ,the simplest is often the correct one,not the well thought out conspiracy theories .

Liverpool

Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
Disco08 said:
I think you'll find I said it was ridiculous to give the victims a say in the accused's sentencing, not to partake in their punishment. I'd have thought there was a pretty obvious difference.

Oh, it has everything to do with the victim's family and their rights.
In fact, in a case such as this...or Bryant/Sharpe/Knight....the victim's families should have a say in their punishment, not some judge who hands down weak sentences

Ridiculous. Why have judges? Why even have laws?

For Knight, who confessed to the crimes and was caught red-handed...the family members of the victims should have a say in what his punishment should be.
They might choose life in prison, and I would miss out on him getting the noose.....but at least the victim's families get a say in what should be handed down as a sentence....NOT the ridiculous 27 years Knight got from some idiot judge.

ssstone

Aug 11, 2006
ararat
Liverpool said:
mopsy fraser said:

livers i would love to see a referendum on it.let the people decide

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
Still you haven't answered a single one of the questions I've asked.

ssstone said:
"you wold be suprised at whats in there"

Milat's brother Alex was a member of a gun club in Bundanoon. There could be any number of meanings to that statement.

ssstone said:
also on the days the victams went missing,milat wasnt at work

It's been a while since I've actually read all this, but one of the murders was shown to be impossible to commit given the last sighting of the victims and the known whereabouts of Milat on the day. I'll try and dig it up for you. There's also the multiple sightings on Simone Schmidl who was a very identifiable girl in Albury (I think) at a time when Milat was at work.

ssstone said:
richard milat told workmates after joanne walters and caroline clark were found"they havent found the germans yet"

Richard Milat denies this AFAIK and no member of the DMR was willing to make such a statement officially.

ssstone said:
remember the footage well,my point is the police would have had them well up the road if they were planting evidence, not on milats nature strp..

In all other cases the premises were searched before unfolded cardboard boxes were brought in to remove any evidence found. In this case officers are seen to carry inside constructed boxes which appear to have rather heavy contents. Why the break from procedure?

Liverpool said:
In fact, in a case such as this...or Bryant/Sharpe/Knight....the victim's families should have a say in their punishment, not some judge who hands down weak sentences[/b].

Ridiculous. Why have judges? Why even have laws?

What's your point? Having a say in their punishment equates to being involved in their sentencing, not being involved in the punishment itself.