Caracella going to Essendon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Caracella going to Essendon

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Enjoy trying to fix that rabble Blake.
Journeyman or mercenary?

I hope the drugs get flogged next year too - but at least you'll have em looking good when they are.

Last edited:

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Adams coached South Croydon to EFL 1st Div premiership 3 years ago. This against big spending clubs like Vermont, Noble Park & Balwyn.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Is he any good?

McQualter
Kingsley
Adams.

Very smart by Hardwick.
"Never put anyone underneath you,
if you think theyre capable of taking your job" zippadeee 2019'

Our "soft Cap" must be under $1000...

Reactions: 1 user

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
Been thinking about the Caracella signature with the Dons.

Essendon will naturally acquire some valuable club and footballing knowledge but I doubt it will translate into anything like the success we have achieved.

We are such a well oiled machine from Peggy, Brendon and Trent all the way to Laundry, Groundskeeper and Boot Studder.

There is a gulf between our Coterie groups, Senior figures and Management structures.

It is not just the football that makes us a successful club, its the synergy of the working parts that make our culture far superior.

Just like the Brown Paper Bag fiasco at Carlton, Peptide Gate will take decades to recover from because it infects every level of the club.

Good luck to Cara, Truck and Richardson trying and replicate our success there.

I'm betting it wont take long before they realise the huge cultural impase they will need to overcome before any skerrick of progress.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007

Essendon will naturally acquire some valuable club and footballing knowledge but I doubt very much it will translate into anything like the success we have achieved.

There is a gulf between the types of Coterie groups, Senior figures and Management structures.

We are such a well oiled machine from Peggy, Brendon and Trent all the way to Laundry, Groundskeeper and Boot Studder.

It is not just the football that makes us a successful club, its the synergy of the working parts that make our culture far superior.

Just like the Brown Paper Bag fiasco at Carlton, Peptide Gate will take decades to recover from because it infects every level of the club.

I'm betting it wont take long before they realise a huge cultural impase to overcome before any skerrick of progress.
But they have Dan Richardson...

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015

Essendon will naturally acquire some valuable club and footballing knowledge but I doubt it will translate into anything like the success we have achieved.

There is a gulf between our Coterie groups, Senior figures and Management structures.

I'm betting it wont take long before they realise the huge cultural impase they will need to overcome before any skerrick of progress.

I know part of our cultural shift is accepting everyone's differences. ... but how the hell could you have Heppell look you in the eye and give you a dressing down...?

I for one would *smile* myself laughing!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

The_General

Staff member
May 4, 2004
McQualter
Kingsley
Adams.

Very smart by Hardwick.
"Never put anyone underneath you,
if you think theyre capable of taking your job" zippadeee 2019'

Our "soft Cap" must be under $1000...
Yet our VFL side and junior development appear to be better than ever before. What's your point?
Hird and Voss did so great with their sides, we have to go target big name players to become coaches because that will obviously translate into success?

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Yet our VFL side and junior development appear to be better than ever before. What's your point?
Hird and Voss did so great with their sides, we have to go target big name players to become coaches because that will obviously translate into success?

My point is.
Never hire someone capable of taking your job.
Do any of Kingsley, McQualtor & Adams look like a AFL coach?
I don’t.. I rather have Frawley back then any of those 3
Hardwick is smart

Reactions: 1 user

The_General

Staff member
May 4, 2004
My point is.
Never hire someone capable of taking your job.
Do any of Kingsley, McQualtor & Adams look like a AFL coach?
I don’t.. I rather have Frawley back then any of those 3
Hardwick is smart
So what makes someone likely to take over your job? What skills are the above lacking that would give Hardwick confidence they couldn't do that?
Also, what motivation do you think Hardwick has to not be challenged and have a bunch of yes men on board? Premierships?
Do you think Clarkson hired a bunch of yes men, who couldn't take his job? E.g. Fagan, Bolton, Hardwick....
I get you like to bait to get a response on here, but let's be sensible for 5 minutes.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
So what makes someone likely to take over your job? What skills are the above lacking that would give Hardwick confidence they couldn't do that?
Also, what motivation do you think Hardwick has to not be challenged and have a bunch of yes men on board? Premierships?
Do you think Clarkson hired a bunch of yes men, who couldn't take his job? E.g. Fagan, Bolton, Hardwick....
I get you like to bait to get a response on here, but let's be sensible for 5 minutes.

Be quite Mann.

The_General

Staff member
May 4, 2004
Be quite Mann.
I am quite manly
Peter_Griffin.png
now, want to answer the questions?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users